Song Ji-hyo "After 'Running Man' dinner, Kim Jong-kook Lee Kwang-soo followed, with a look and a follow" ('oxmuna')

Actor Song Ji-hyo showed off his friendship with singer Kim Jong-kook.Kim Jong-kook joined KBS2 The Trouble Son of the Rooftop on Tuesday as MC; the guest was Song Ji-hyo.Kim Jong-kook said, This is the 27th year of debut, and this is the first talk show.Song Eun said, I have seen it for a long time, but in the meantime, the tone has become very like a merchant. Kim Jong-kook said, I do not do a lot of events. From the beginning of the first entertainment to the present, there is a saying that the style and progress style of speaking are similar to Yoo Jae-Suk.I can not stand the sudden silence when I talk. Song Ji-hyo, who appeared as a guest, said: Kim Jong-kook is a family, a textbook by Kim Jong-kook.I do not act like a misconception to women, Kim Jong-kook said.Asked if they had ever felt rational, Kim Jong-kook said: Sullen has no right, its like a real family.If I get angry, I can get rid of my temper, and Song Ji-hyo said, I do, too. I tell you everything I have to say to my brother. Song Ji-hyo also said, I have a special relationship with Kim Jong-kooks mother. I happened to ride the same Planes with my brother and mother.At that time, there was a less closed accident in the Planes window, and eventually my brother was sleeping and my mother was up, so I calmed my surprised mother on behalf of my brother. Song Ji-hyo also said, Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook are the most nagging members of Running Man members; the nagging of the two is different.Yoo Jae-Suk has a lot of nagging about broadcasting, Kim Jong-kook has a lot of nagging about privacy. The two naggings come together and become this (giant), he laughed.Song Ji-hyo said, My mother did not talk about marriage at all because she was forty years old. When she was in her 30s, her mother arranged a blind date.I like people who go out to the bathroom and wipe their hands well, and I like people who are polite to adults. He said, I followed Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo during the Running Man dinner.After the entertainment, they had a dinner party, but the male members except me were huffing and exchanging their eyes.I want to play with you, but I was so upset that I was sneaking into the back of the wilderness car and went into the drink and eventually played together.

Actor Song Ji-hyo showed off his friendship with singer Kim Jong-kook.

Kim Jong-kook joined KBS2 'The Trouble Son of The rooftop' on Tuesday as MC; the guest was Song Ji-hyo.

Kim Jong-kook said, "This is the 27th year of debut, and this is the first talk show." Song Eun said, "I have seen it for a long time, but in the meantime, the tone has become very like a merchant." Kim Jong-kook said, "I do not do a lot of events. From the beginning of the first entertainment to the present, there is a saying that the style and progress style of speaking are similar to Yoo Jae-Suk. I can not stand the sudden silence when I talk. "

Song Ji-hyo, who appeared as a guest, said: "Kim Jong-kook is a family, a textbook by Kim Jong-kook. "I do not act like a misconception to women," Kim Jong-kook said.

Asked if they had ever felt rational, Kim Jong-kook said: "Sullen has no right, it's like a real family. If I get angry, I can get rid of my temper, "and Song Ji-hyo said," I do, too. I tell you everything I have to say to my brother. "

Song Ji-hyo also said, "I have a special relationship with Kim Jong-kook's mother. I happened to ride the same Planes with my brother and mother. At that time, there was a less closed accident in the Planes window, and eventually my brother was sleeping and my mother was up, so I calmed my surprised mother on behalf of my brother. "

Song Ji-hyo also said, "Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook are the most nagging members of 'Running Man' members; the nagging of the two is different. Yoo Jae-Suk has a lot of nagging about broadcasting, Kim Jong-kook has a lot of nagging about privacy. " The two naggings come together and become this (giant)," he laughed.

Song Ji-hyo said, "My mother did not talk about marriage at all because she was forty years old." When she was in her 30s, her mother arranged a blind date. I like people who go out to the bathroom and wipe their hands well, and I like people who are polite to adults. "

He said, "I followed Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo during the 'Running Man' dinner. After the entertainment, they had a dinner party, but the male members except me were huffing and exchanging their eyes. I want to play with you, but I was so upset that I was sneaking into the back of the wilderness car and went into the drink and eventually played together. "