Jang Hyuk "The only one of the actresses to make it easier to talk is Jun Ji-hyeun."

Kim Jong-kooks 25-year-old best friend Jang Hyuk will appear on KBS 2TV entertainment program The Rooftops Problem Son which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 27th.On this day, Jang Hyuk appeared with the appearance, If the end of the program is a new program, it must come out unconditionally!, and said, We have friends of Yongchi Club such as Cha Tae-hyun and Hong Kyung-min to play (broadcast) pumasi with each other. ,I did not know why I had to do it, and I boxed as I told him. Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed and laughed.Jang Hyuk then revealed a special relationship with actor Jun Ji-hyun, who is the only actress to call her name. I can not speak well in the original, and Ji Hyun Lee has been practicing acting together since the third grade of junior high school.In the meantime, I became acquainted with the words naturally. In the past, TJ music video also added that Jun Ji-hyun appeared and boasted a special friendship with Jun Ji-hyun.In addition, Jang Hyuk and Kim Sook were found to be from the same Busan Dongraegu, and Jang Hyuk said, I know that I attended the same acting school as Kim Sook and I am under one jockey. Kim Sook said, Jang Hye-jin of parasitic, It is a famous acting institute in Busan that produced actors such as Kim Jung Tae and Ryu Seung Soo. Meanwhile, while the members were solving the problem, Lee Juck broke the shame rule and revealed the behind-the-scenes song at the wedding of actor Jun Ji-hyun.Jun Ji-hyuns extraordinary request technology and celebration that captivated Lee Jucks heart at once are revealed, and the audiences curiosity is getting more and more curious.

Kim Jong-kook's 25-year-old best friend Jang Hyuk will appear on KBS 2TV entertainment program 'The rooftop's Problem Son' which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 27th.

On this day, Jang Hyuk appeared with the appearance, "If the end of the program is a new program, it must come out unconditionally! ", and said," We have friends of 'Yongchi Club' such as Cha Tae-hyun and Hong Kyung-min to play (broadcast) pumasi with each other. "," I did not know why I had to do it, and I boxed as I told him. "Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed and laughed.

Jang Hyuk then revealed a special relationship with actor Jun Ji-hyun, who is the only actress to call her name. "I can not speak well in the original," and "Ji Hyun Lee has been practicing acting together since the third grade of junior high school. In the meantime, I became acquainted with the words naturally. " In the past, 'TJ' music video also added that Jun Ji-hyun appeared and boasted a special friendship with Jun Ji-hyun.

In addition, Jang Hyuk and Kim Sook were found to be from the same Busan Dongraegu, and Jang Hyuk said, "I know that I attended the same acting school as Kim Sook" and "I am under one jockey." Kim Sook said, "Jang Hye-jin of 'parasitic' "," It is a famous acting institute in Busan that produced actors such as Kim Jung Tae and Ryu Seung Soo. "

Meanwhile, while the members were solving the problem, Lee Juck broke the "shame rule" and revealed the behind-the-scenes song at the wedding of actor Jun Ji-hyun. Jun Ji-hyun's extraordinary request technology and celebration that captivated Lee Juck's heart at once are revealed, and the audience's curiosity is getting more and more curious.