"Have you ever been thrilled to me?" Kim Jong-kook, Song Ji-hyo, ponders for a long time on the question.'' Huck' ('oxmuna')

Singer Kim Jong-kook and actor Song Ji-hyo showed off their friendship.Kim Jong-kook first appeared as a new MC on KBS2 The Trouble Son of the Rooftop (hereinafter referred to as oxmuna) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, and Song Ji-hyo appeared to support him.Kim Sook told Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, I think there are two chemistry.Kim Jong-kook says and Song Ji-hyo listens, he said.Song Eun then said, Huh? A little hearty? and Kim Sook asked, Is there any reasonable liking?So Song Ji-hyo asked Kim Jong-kook, Have you ever been to me?Kim Jong-kook then burst into laughter, then opened his mouth, No, Sullen enemy ... and then looked over Song Ji-hyo.Kim Jong-kook thought for a long time, Uh...no. Because, its like a real family. In fact, in the case of Ji Hyo, I can get rid of my temper.Then I will say Im sorry later, he laughed.Song Ji-hyo also said, I do not know about other people, but I do not know what I have to say to my brother and I am angry.On the other hand, The Rooftops Problem Son is a knowledge talk show that struggles to solve the problem by being trapped in The Rooftop, where the common sense problem son, who seems to have no common sense in the society where brain sex is in the spotlight,
Singer Kim Jong-kook and actor Song Ji-hyo showed off their friendship.Kim Jong-kook first appeared as a new MC on KBS2 The Trouble Son of the Rooftop (hereinafter referred to as oxmuna) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, and Song Ji-hyo appeared to support him.Kim Sook told Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, I think there are two chemistry.Kim Jong-kook says and Song Ji-hyo listens, he said.Song Eun then said, Huh? A little hearty? and Kim Sook asked, Is there any reasonable liking?So Song Ji-hyo asked Kim Jong-kook, Have you ever been to me?Kim Jong-kook then burst into laughter, then opened his mouth, No, Sullen enemy ... and then looked over Song Ji-hyo.Kim Jong-kook thought for a long time, Uh...no. Because, its like a real family. In fact, in the case of Ji Hyo, I can get rid of my temper.Then I will say Im sorry later, he laughed.Song Ji-hyo also said, I do not know about other people, but I do not know what I have to say to my brother and I am angry.On the other hand, The Rooftops Problem Son is a knowledge talk show that struggles to solve the problem by being trapped in The Rooftop, where the common sense problem son, who seems to have no common sense in the society where brain sex is in the spotlight,

Singer Kim Jong-kook and actor Song Ji-hyo showed off their friendship.

Kim Jong-kook first appeared as a new MC on KBS2 'The Trouble Son of The rooftop' (hereinafter referred to as 'oxmuna') which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, and Song Ji-hyo appeared to support him.

Kim Sook told Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, "I think there are two chemistry. Kim Jong-kook says and Song Ji-hyo listens," he said.

Song Eun then said, "Huh? A little hearty?" and Kim Sook asked, "Is there any reasonable liking?"

So Song Ji-hyo asked Kim Jong-kook, "Have you ever been to me?"

Kim Jong-kook then burst into laughter, then opened his mouth, "No, Sullen enemy ..." and then looked over Song Ji-hyo.

Kim Jong-kook thought for a long time, "Uh...no. Because, it's like a real family. In fact, in the case of Ji Hyo, I can get rid of my temper. Then I will say I'm sorry later, "he laughed.

Song Ji-hyo also said, "I do not know about other people, but I do not know what I have to say to my brother and I am angry."

On the other hand, 'The rooftop's Problem Son' is a knowledge talk show that struggles to solve the problem by being trapped in The rooftop, where the 'common sense problem son', who seems to have no common sense in the society where 'brain sex' is in the spotlight,