Park Myeong-su "15-year-old daughter Minseo, Corrected Gorizia and Be More Beautiful" daughter stupid certification (Radio show)

Radio show Park Myeong-su reveals paternity towards daughter Miss MinseoIn KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on February 27, a listener said, When my mother corrects, I say that a man will be born.My mother said that she would have a man soon. Can I keep believing this? Park Myeong-su, unable to bear the laugh, said: But its different when I correct it. My daughter has also corrected it, but its more beautiful.One of Gorizias crooked, and (Im correcting) its so good. Why would you pay for it? Its all working, he added, adding to his subtle daughters bragging.The man is coming soon, he will come with the Gorizia correction bill, he added, causing a laugh.

'Radio show' Park Myeong-su reveals paternity towards daughter Miss Minseo

In KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on February 27, a listener said, "When my mother corrects, I say that a man will be born. My mother said that she would have a man soon. Can I keep believing this? "

Park Myeong-su, unable to bear the laugh, said: "But it's different when I correct it. My daughter has also corrected it, but it's more beautiful. One of Gorizia's crooked, and (I'm correcting) it's so good. Why would you pay for it? It's all working, "he added, adding to his subtle daughter's bragging.

"The man is coming soon, he will come with the Gorizia correction bill," he added, causing a laugh.