Park Chan-wook wrote, "I wrote 'Il Jang Chun-mong', thinking of Yu Hae-jin."

Park Chan-wook praised Yu Hae-jin, saying, I think I first discovered it when I was a public enemy. I could see that he was extraordinary from then on.I was interested in the Actor, not to mention Taja, he said. But it was difficult to find a chance to work together.As for this reason, he explained, I did not think that it was right to play in the movie I have made in the meantime.It was no exaggeration to say that I wrote about the harmful person, said Park Chan-wook, director of the film, if I did something like what, I thought it would be possible to write a Cinema16: American Short Films to Mr. Hajin.Meanwhile, director Park Chan-wooks Iljang Chunmong is a Cinema16: American Short Films shot with the iPhone 13 Pro.

Park Chan-wook praised Yu Hae-jin, saying, "I think I first discovered it when I was a public enemy." "I could see that he was extraordinary from then on."

"I was interested in the Actor, not to mention 'Taja'," he said. "But it was difficult to find a chance to work together." As for this reason, he explained, "I did not think that it was right to play in the movie I have made in the meantime."

“It was no exaggeration to say that I wrote about the harmful person,” said Park Chan-wook, director of the film, “if I did something like ‘what’, I thought it would be possible to write a Cinema16: American Short Films to Mr. Hajin.”

Meanwhile, director Park Chan-wook's "Iljang Chunmong" is a Cinema16: American Short Films shot with the iPhone 13 Pro.