All The Butlers' Lee Yeong-ae "Elegant Image? Preconceptions"

On this day, Lee Yeong-ae appeared as an introduction to Park Chan-wook.Park Chan-wook said, When I wrote the script from the beginning, I made a story with the actors custom, he said. I can not follow that much, laughing and putting a dagger in my heart.The members who then visited Lee Yeong-aes house were nervous; Lee Seung-gi, who greeted him, said he was extremely shaken towards Lee Yeong-ae.Lee Yeong-ae, who introduced her children, said: Theres a mission.I have to do the rice together, he said. Kimjang Kimchi Napa cabbage, I have to pick radish. Lee Seung-gi smiled, Please give me.Lee Yeong-ae, who moved to the garden, ordered the members to pick Napa cabbage and par.Lee Seung-gi said it makes labor clear, while Lee Yeong-ae laughed, saying there is no free in the world.Park Chan-wooks earlier announcement was overlaid and laughed.Lee Yeong-ae began grooming the Napa cabbage brought by the members; the members in Lee Yeong-aes knife-cutting said, Its Dae Jang Geum.Lee Yeong-ae recalled the time of the drama Dae Jang Geum appearance. Lee Yeong-ae said, Dae Jang Geum was cut.I had half of my finger out here, he said, adding, I stitched it without anesthesia.Lee Seung-gi, who listened to this, said that he did not anesthetize, I add a little weight, and I almost fell over without knowing that he was a murderer.Lee Yeong-ae smiled, saying, It was so painful to remember that I did not have anesthesia.

On this day, Lee Yeong-ae appeared as an introduction to Park Chan-wook. Park Chan-wook said, "When I wrote the script from the beginning, I made a story with the actor's custom," he said. "I can not follow that much, laughing and putting a dagger in my heart."

The members who then visited Lee Yeong-ae's house were nervous; Lee Seung-gi, who greeted him, said he was "extremely shaken" towards Lee Yeong-ae. Lee Yeong-ae, who introduced her children, said: "There's a mission. "I have to do the rice together," he said. "Kimjang Kimchi Napa cabbage, I have to pick radish." Lee Seung-gi smiled, "Please give me."

Lee Yeong-ae, who moved to the garden, ordered the members to pick Napa cabbage and par. Lee Seung-gi said it "makes labor clear," while Lee Yeong-ae laughed, saying there is "no free in the world." Park Chan-wook's earlier announcement was overlaid and laughed.

Lee Yeong-ae began grooming the Napa cabbage brought by the members; the members in Lee Yeong-ae's knife-cutting said, "It's Dae Jang Geum." Lee Yeong-ae recalled the time of the drama Dae Jang Geum' appearance. Lee Yeong-ae said, "Dae Jang Geum was cut. "I had half of my finger out here," he said, adding, "I stitched it without anesthesia."

Lee Seung-gi, who listened to this, said that he did not anesthetize, "I add a little weight, and I almost fell over without knowing that he was a murderer." Lee Yeong-ae smiled, saying, "It was so painful to remember that I did not have anesthesia."