All The Butlers' Chung Ho-young Lee Yeong-ae, "I want to be a singer when I am born again" .. Dream of the Best Reversal story Actor

Lee Yeong-ae reveals new dreamIn the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 24th night, Oxygen-like Actor Lee Yeong-ae came out as a new master and spent a day with the members.As the members sat down, the screen featured Korean film masterpieces.From Friends, Memories of Murder, Old Boy, and Chicken Mr. Keumza, the famous films of the movies that everyone knew about flowed out.The production team said, The scenes that are now in the top 10 of the Korean movie G was selected by G company.So Yook Sungjae said, Is there anything?He drew a warm hug from Lee Seung-gi by referring to the put it on my feet Lee Seung-gi did in Bond.The production team said, There is a master of today among the movies that are out now.Second video hints raised expectations from members. World-class great director Park Chan-wook appeared in the video and gave hints to the members.Manager Park Chan-wook told the Master this week: Best Reversal Story Actor.The members noticed the master this week after being hinted by director Park Chan-wook, and could not hide their excited expression.The members had a cell phone handed over by the production team and texted the master this week, suggesting that the members were already aware by saying, Can I eat ramen?The new master was worried that it is not fun to notice so easily, but he greeted the members with pleasure.Lee Sang-yoon said, Is not it too dirty to meet a clean person?Lee Yeong-ae told the members to come to a specific place, so the members found the recording studio with excitement to see her.But there was no Lee Yeong-ae there; instead of Lee Yeong-ae, the recording studio had a Bond of Boats on screen featuring Lee Seung-gi.There, poly artist Lee Chung-jae was making an effective sound.He had a relationship with Lee Yeong-ae, who gave the members a sound effect mission, saying, You have to perform the mission given by the master to meet the master.Members were able to welcome Lee Yeong-ae after the mission, which was difficult; Lee Seung-gi was thrilled to say, I actually met him.The members headed to Lee Yeong-ae home in Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi-do and Lee Yeong-ae appeared.The members were pleased to see Lee Yeong-aes appearance, and then greeted Lee Yeong-ae with her twin daughter and son.Lee Yeong-ae said, The children are in the second grade of elementary school, but I moved to Seoul because I had to go to school. I often come down, but I invited them because I thought it would be good today.Lee Yeong-ae took the members with him, saying that there was a cabbage field near the house; he asked them to pick cabbage and radish with his distinctive soft tone.The members unwittingly followed Lee Yeong-aes words.Lee Yeong-ae learned court cuisine during Dae Jang Geum and said that he still likes Korean food mainly as an actor.However, Lee Yeong-aes daughter laughed at the members by saying that she liked spaghetti during the dishes her mother gave.The meal started and there was an awkward aura; the members were nervous about their conversation with Lee Yeong-ae, when Lee Seung-gi said, Ive loved it since I was so young.Lee Yeong-ae said, Did not I make it too uncomfortable? He said, I was comfortable with his past shooting episodes.I used to cut my fingers while I was shooting Dae Jang Geum before, but I sutured without anesthesia, she said.Lee Yeong-ae also caut after members failed to believe they had done finger sutures without anesthesia.Yook Sungjae laughed, saying, Vease is completely organic, but talk seems to hit some MSG.Lee Yeong-ae said of his image, There is a CF image, it seems to be elegant or all that is preconceived.I am also a person who screams and angers at children, he said. When children are polite, they are angry. She said, I felt frustrated when I acted.After Dae Jang Geum, he found a transformation after kind Mr.I have found a work that can erupt another energy that I have not seen in this movie. Lee Yeong-ae also said that he is interested in child education, saying, When children are polite, they are angry and they become strict in front of children.And Lee Yeong-ae also revealed that he is a fan of BTS.Lee Yeong-ae said, It was the first concert in such a big stadium, he said. It was a new sight for me.She said, I told you that if you were born again, you would sing.She said, I think it will be fun to challenge a new challenge now, who will let me do it. The members laughed, saying, If your wife was an idol, it was a pagoda.

Lee Yeong-ae reveals new dream

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 24th night, 'Oxygen-like Actor' Lee Yeong-ae came out as a new master and spent a day with the members.

As the members sat down, the screen featured Korean film masterpieces. From "Friends," "Memories of Murder," "Old Boy," and "Chicken Mr. Keumza," the famous films of the movies that everyone knew about flowed out. The production team said, "The scenes that are now in the top 10 of the Korean movie "G" was selected by G company.

So Yook Sungjae said, "Is there anything?" He drew a warm hug from Lee Seung-gi by referring to the 'put it on my feet' Lee Seung-gi did in 'Bond'. The production team said, "There is a master of today among the movies that are out now."

Second video hints raised expectations from members. World-class great director Park Chan-wook appeared in the video and gave hints to the members. Manager Park Chan-wook told the Master this week: 'Best Reversal story Actor.' The members noticed the master this week after being hinted by director Park Chan-wook, and could not hide their excited expression.

The members had a cell phone handed over by the production team and texted the master this week, suggesting that the members were already aware by saying, 'Can I eat ramen?' The new master was worried that "it is not fun to notice so easily," but he greeted the members with pleasure. Lee Sang-yoon said, "Is not it too dirty to meet a clean person?"

Lee Yeong-ae told the members to come to a specific place, so the members found the recording studio with excitement to see her. But there was no Lee Yeong-ae there; instead of Lee Yeong-ae, the recording studio had a "Bond of Boats" on screen featuring Lee Seung-gi. There, poly artist Lee Chung-jae was making an effective sound.

He had a relationship with Lee Yeong-ae, who gave the members a sound effect mission, saying, "You have to perform the mission given by the master to meet the master." Members were able to welcome Lee Yeong-ae after the mission, which was difficult; Lee Seung-gi was thrilled to say, "I actually met him." The members headed to Lee Yeong-ae home in Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi-do and Lee Yeong-ae appeared.

The members were pleased to see Lee Yeong-ae's appearance, and then greeted Lee Yeong-ae with her twin daughter and son. Lee Yeong-ae said, "The children are in the second grade of elementary school, but I moved to Seoul because I had to go to school." "I often come down, but I invited them because I thought it would be good today."

Lee Yeong-ae took the members with him, saying that there was a cabbage field near the house; he asked them to pick cabbage and radish with his distinctive soft tone. The members unwittingly followed Lee Yeong-ae's words. Lee Yeong-ae learned court cuisine during Dae Jang Geum' and said that he still likes Korean food mainly as an Actor. However, Lee Yeong-ae's daughter laughed at the members by saying that she liked 'spaghetti' during the dishes her mother gave.

The meal started and there was an awkward aura; the members were nervous about their conversation with Lee Yeong-ae, when Lee Seung-gi said, "I've loved it since I was so young. Lee Yeong-ae said, "Did not I make it too uncomfortable?" He said, "I was comfortable with his past shooting episodes.

"I used to cut my fingers while I was shooting Dae Jang Geum' before, but I sutured without anesthesia," she said. Lee Yeong-ae also 'caut' after members failed to believe they had done finger sutures without anesthesia. Yook Sungjae laughed, saying, "Vease is completely organic, but talk seems to hit some MSG."

Lee Yeong-ae said of his image, "There is a CF image, it seems to be elegant or all that is preconceived. I am also a person who screams and angers at children, "he said." When children are polite, they are angry. "She said," I felt frustrated when I acted. After Dae Jang Geum', he found a transformation after 'kind Mr. I have found a work that can erupt another energy that I have not seen in this movie. "

Lee Yeong-ae also said that he is interested in child education, saying, "When children are polite, they are angry and they become strict in front of children." And Lee Yeong-ae also revealed that he is a fan of BTS. Lee Yeong-ae said, "It was the first concert in such a big stadium," he said. "It was a new sight for me." She said, "I told you that if you were born again, you would sing." She said, "I think it will be fun to challenge a new challenge now, who will let me do it." The members laughed, saying, "If your wife was an idol, it was a pagoda."