Noh Sa-yeon "James Moosong Lee, I'm Not Trying to Eat Me With...Show Me The Woman" (Tobab Likes)

Noh Sa-yeon has revealed James Moosong Lees desperate request.My sister said, I like rice on Saturday, and I eat like Hibab. I was older, so my sister was worried about it, said Noh Sa-yeon.Noh Sa-yeon said, James Moosong Lee does not want to eat with me.I used to fit well with me, but now that I eat too much, my wife likes to eat pretty, and now she avoids her eyes.I am refraining from asking for a little girl to show me. Saturday is good for rice is Noh Sa-yeon, Park Myeong-su, Hibab, Hyun Joo-yeop and Kim Jong-min will go around the country for one night and two days to taste local food.Saturday is good for rice, which is newly renovated, will be broadcast on Tcast E channel at 5 pm on February 26th.

Noh Sa-yeon has revealed James Moosong Lee's desperate request.

"My sister said, 'I like rice on Saturday,' and I eat like Hibab. I was older, so my sister was worried about it," said Noh Sa-yeon.

Noh Sa-yeon said, "James Moosong Lee does not want to eat with me. I used to fit well with me, but now that I eat too much, my wife likes to eat pretty, and now she avoids her eyes. I am refraining from asking for a little girl to show me. "

'Saturday is good for rice' is Noh Sa-yeon, Park Myeong-su, Hibab, Hyun Joo-yeop and Kim Jong-min will go around the country for one night and two days to taste local food.

'Saturday is good for rice', which is newly renovated, will be broadcast on Tcast E channel at 5 pm on February 26th.