Hyun Mee, Death HARU, and THE LAST STEP VIDEO

In star documentary My Way, Hyun Mees final stage was drawn in the memory of Noh Sa-yeon and Hyun Mee.On the 9th TV Chosun star documentary My Way, a special feature of the late Hyun Mee memorial was broadcast.The news of the death of the elder Singer Hyun Mee was reported suddenly on the 4th, followed by a memorial procession of acquaintances who saw Hers end.Noh Sa-yeon, known as another nephew after Han Sang-jin, also arrived at the mortuary: he was an ant and a senior who led him to the path of Singer. Noh Sa-yeon also burst into tears in mourning.Hyun Mee, a resident, hugged his big son and tears, and his son said, My mother went alone. I am a bad guy, my mother is so pitiful. How can I go like that?Noh Sa-yeon comforted Hyun Mees eldest son, saying, Do not feel too guilty that you have gone to a good place.Singers Jung Hoon-hee, Hyun-sook, Bae Il-ho, Johnny Lee, Kim Bum-ryong, and Kim Heung-guk also attended the ceremony.In particular, the late Hyun Mee, who also performed the last stage filial piety concert before Haru when news of Death was delivered. The last stage video of his life was drawn on this day, just like when he received the Rookie of the Year award in 1964, he looked the most brilliant when he sang.The storm on the stage also made me feel more sad.Star Documentary on My Way

In star documentary My Way', Hyun Mee's final stage was drawn in the memory of Noh Sa-yeon and Hyun Mee. On the 9th TV Chosun star documentary My Way', a special feature of the late Hyun Mee memorial was broadcast. The news of the Death of the elder Singer Hyun Mee was reported suddenly on the 4th, followed by a memorial procession of acquaintances who saw Her's end. Noh Sa-yeon, known as anotHer nephew after Han Sang-jin, also arrived at the mortuary: he was an ant and a senior who led him to the path of Singer. Noh Sa-yeon also burst into tears in mourning. Hyun Mee, a resident, hugged his big son and tears, and his son said, "My motHer went alone. I am a bad guy, my motHer is so pitiful. How can I go like that?" Noh Sa-yeon comforted Hyun Mee's eldest son, saying, "Do not feel too guilty that you have gone to a good place." Singers Jung Hoon-hee, Hyun-sook, Bae Il-ho, Johnny Lee, Kim Bum-ryong, and Kim Heung-guk also attended the ceremony. In particular, the late Hyun Mee, who also performed the last stage filial piety concert before Haru when news of Death was delivered. The last stage video of his life was drawn on this day, just like when he received the Rookie of the Year award in 1964, he looked the most brilliant when he sang. The storm on the stage also made me feel more sad. "star documentary on My Way"