Hyun Mee nephew' Noh Sa-yeon "aunt was the coolest star ... would have gone to a good place"

Seoul =) = Singer Noh Sa-yeon showed a special affection for the late Hyun Mee (Kim Myung Sun).On the afternoon of the 7th, Hyun Mees Mortuary was set up at Seoul Chung-Ang Universitys The Funeral Room No. 1, and Noh Sa-yeon had time to look back on the deceased person in front of the reporters.On this day, Noh Sa-yeon said to Hyun Mee, I am a singer, too, and ant was really nice to me like the sky.Noh Sa-yeon said, I think that aunt is the greatest and greatest big star when I think about it. I could not keep up with my voice and aunt.He added, I always remember what you told me not to do bad things, that Singer should be healthy.Noh Sa-yeon also said, Suddenly I leave this side, so many people say that it is futile, and I do not know how this can happen, but I think it is too bad to go to another world after living so hard. He said.We think that ant has gone to a good place, he said. I am very pleased to go to a good country, heaven, and now I believe that you will tell us, Thank you and happy, do not worry.Hyun Mee was found dead at 9:37 am on May 4 at his home in Ichon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul. Kim, the president of the fan club who found Hyun Mee, immediately reported to the police and moved Hyun Mee to a nearby hospital.Hes 85 years old.The Funeral was scheduled to be set up after the sons return home, with Hyun Mees two sons staying in the United States of America, and Mortuary was finally set up at 10 am on the 7th.The funeral will be held for five days as the president of the Singer Association of Korea. The funeral chairperson will be Seo Soo Nam, the Auditor of the Singer Association, and the funeral committee members will be members of the board of directors of the association.The cemetery will be built at the United States of America with two sons after the make-up at the seoul memorial park at 10 am on the 11th.On the other hand, Hyun Mee was born in Gangdong-gun, South Pyongan Province in 1938 and spent his childhood in Pyongyang.In 2000, when North and South Korean separated family reunions were held, it was very sad to see North Korean families.Hyun Mee began to walk the Singers path in 1957 when he came to the US 8th Army concert performance. In 1962, he wrote the lyrics of Nat King Cole and wrote Night Mist and received great love.Since then, Hyun Mee has released many hit songs such as My Love, When I leave, I want to see, I want to see, I liked it, My lover, All my love, Wind .

Seoul =) = Singer Noh Sa-yeon showed a special affection for the late Hyun Mee (Kim Myung Sun). On the afternoon of the 7th, Hyun Mee's Mortuary was set up at Seoul Chung-Ang University's The Funeral Room No. 1, and Noh Sa-yeon had time to look back on the deceased person in front of the reporters. On this day, Noh Sa-yeon said to Hyun Mee, "I am a Singer, too, and ant was really nice to me Like the sky. Noh Sa-yeon said, "I think that 'aunt' is the greatest and greatest big star when I think about it." "I could not keep up with my voice and aunt." He added, "I always remember what you told me not to do bad things, that Singer should be healthy." Noh Sa-yeon also said, "Suddenly I leave this side, so many people say that it is futile, and I do not know how this can happen, but I think it is too bad to go to another world after living so hard. "He said. "We think that ant has gone to a good place," he said. "I am very pleased to go to a good country, heaven, and now I believe that you will tell us, 'Thank you and happy, do not worry.'" Hyun Mee was found dead at 9:37 am on May 4 at his home in Ichon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul. Kim, the president of the fan club who found Hyun Mee, immediately reported to the police and moved Hyun Mee to a nearby hospital. He's 85 years old. The Funeral was scheduled to be set up after the son's return home, with Hyun Mee's two sons staying in the United States of America, and Mortuary was finally set up at 10 am on the 7th. The funeral will be held for five days as the president of the Singer Association of Korea. The funeral chairperson will be Seo Soo Nam, the Auditor of the Singer Association, and the funeral committee members will be members of the board of directors of the association. The cemetery will be built at the United States of America with two sons after the make-up at the seoul memorial park at 10 am on the 11th. On the other hand, Hyun Mee was born in Gangdong-gun, South Pyongan Province in 1938 and spent his childhood in Pyongyang. In 2000, when North and South Korean separated family reunions were held, it was very sad to see North Korean families. Hyun Mee began to walk the Singer's path in 1957 when he came to the US 8th Army concert performance. In 1962, he wrote the lyrics of Nat King Cole and wrote "Night Mist" and received great love. Since then, Hyun Mee has released many hit songs such as 'My Love', 'When I leave, I want to see', 'I want to see', 'I liked it', 'My lover', 'All my love', 'Wind' .