Han Chae-young "The Gujarity and Kissing Gods' passionate 'Flying Smoke'" (oxmuna)

Actors Han Chae-young, Koo Ja-sung and Lee Soo appear in Problem Child in House.Han Chae-young, Koo Ja-sung and Lee Soo will appear on KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House, which will be broadcast on Tuesday, March 1 at 10:40 p.m., to show off their delightful dedication.On this day, Koo Ja-sung revealed a special relationship with Kim Nam-joo at the time of filming his debut drama Misty. I was nervous because it was the first drama, but the angry god was not working out well. I was not able to say that I wanted to do it again.In addition, Han Chae-young caused curiosity that she helped foot smoke for the extraordinary melodrama of Gujaseong. She said, At the time of shooting the kiss scene, I filmed the movement of the foot to look passionately, and I was able to help the dynamic foot acting because the magneticity was gathering the foot politely.

Actors Han Chae-young, Koo Ja-sung and Lee Soo appear in Problem Child in House.

Han Chae-young, Koo Ja-sung and Lee Soo will appear on KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House, which will be broadcast on Tuesday, March 1 at 10:40 p.m., to show off their delightful dedication.

On this day, Koo Ja-sung revealed a special relationship with Kim Nam-joo at the time of filming his debut drama 'Misty'. "I was nervous because it was the first drama, but the angry god was not working out well." "I was not able to say that I wanted to do it again.

In addition, Han Chae-young caused curiosity that she helped 'foot smoke' for the extraordinary melodrama of Gujaseong. She said, "At the time of shooting the kiss scene, I filmed the movement of the foot to look passionately," and "I was able to help the dynamic foot acting because the magneticity was gathering the foot politely."