Jo Yu-ri, the Girlfriend's Lovely Visual Proud

Singer Jo Yu-ri showed off her lovely visuals.On the 16th, Cho Yuri posted several photos with the article Cold through his personal instagram.In the photo, Jo Yu-ri is taking a mirror selfie, especially his distinctive features, which drew the admiration of the viewers.The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as I love my sister is burning and I am pretty.iMBC  Photo Source Jo Yu-ri Instagram

Singer Jo Yu-ri showed off her lovely visuals.

On the 16th, Cho Yuri posted several photos with the article "Cold" through his personal instagram.

In the photo, Jo Yu-ri is taking a mirror selfie, especially his distinctive features, which drew the admiration of the viewers.

The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as "I love my sister is burning" and "I am pretty".

iMBC Photo Source Jo Yu-ri Instagram