Kim Jae-woo, a toilet-piercing lover blocked by Jo Yu-ri, "You have to manage your expression well."

Kim Jae-woo said on his 11th day, Listen to newlyweds. When you live, the sky will try your love ... For example, when you have to break through the toilet that your wife has blocked... It is not difficult.Then its a test pass.In the photo that was released together, he is making an awkward smile in the bathroom with a pop.He added, My brother pierced the toilet today and I thought, Oh, I really love this woman. But today the test question is so thick... my wifes random box.On the other hand, Kim Jae-woo married his non-entertainment wife Jo Yu-ri, and appeared on SBS Sangmyongmong 2 - You are My Destiny.Photo: Kim Jae-woo Instagram

Kim Jae-woo said on his 11th day, "Listen to newlyweds. When you live, the sky will try your love ... For example, when you have to break through the toilet that your wife has blocked... It is not difficult. Then it's a test pass."

In the photo that was released together, he is making an awkward smile in the bathroom with a pop. He added, "My brother pierced the toilet today and I thought, 'Oh, I really love this woman.' But today the test question is so thick... my wife's random box.'"

On the other hand, Kim Jae-woo married his non-entertainment wife Jo Yu-ri, and appeared on SBS 'Sangmyongmong 2 - You are My Destiny'.

Photo: Kim Jae-woo Instagram