"Son who left only two weeks of birth" Kim Jae-woo, Jo Yu-ri, is out of the world for only three years of baby products in a warehouse (from today)

Kim Jae-u and Jo Yu-ri brought out the baby items that were being stored in the warehouse three years later.JTBC FACTUAL - Family from today, which was first broadcast on October 23, depicted the 20-year-old Irucia, Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri who met with Lee Yu-joons hat and co-parented.Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri said, There has been a lot of work over the course of 10 years.There was good things and sad things,  There was a lot of help from those who thought we were others because of the hard work.In fact, we didnt have blood, but we chose each other and became a family.I think that we can become another family of them because the family range is widening. The family members who were married to the couple were 20-year-old unmarried mother Irucia and her 15-month-old son Yu-joon, who are living with basic living expenses of about 800,000 won a month.Yoo Jun, who lives only in a space of 1 square meter for safety and a house full of dangerous junk, needed help from someone.Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri made preparations to welcome Yu Jun-yi to their home.The couple, who bought strollers, blankets and baby clothes, carefully took out baby items from the warehouse, saying, I did not know how to use this.This is the baby goods that the couple prepared for the baby who came to the couple like a miracle in five years of marriage and left in two weeks.The items that were buried in the warehouse with the memory of the day came out of the world only for Yoo Jun.Kim Jae-woo said, I have a few bucket lists, and I open the baby products in my house and write with Yoo Jun.I was thinking when I could show the baby goods that were always in my house warehouse. After giving free time to her 20-year-old mother, Irucia, who still wants to do it, they tried to raise her as best they could.Kim Jae-woo, who had been watching Yoo Jun-yi for a long time and was sleeping, expressed his satisfaction to his wife Jo Yu-ri, saying, Is not something very proud?After that, the couple who had been in the house of Irucia continued to eat late dinner.Kim Jae-woo told Irucia how she decided to give birth to a child at an early age. I think I was afraid that I could not imagine.In the meantime, Kim Jae-woo summoned Memory, who had a son in the past, saying, I had no idea about my child before that, but when I saw my son, a small switch was turned on in my heart.Before that, we were real children, but at that time it seemed like a lie, and when I saw a child who resembled me like a lie, a light turned on and brightened like a movie.I was so excited about the idea that I was a real father. Jo Yu-ri, who was listening to Kim Jae-woos words with a complicated expression, also expressed his hidden mind: In the past, it was too hard to see a child, so I avoided meeting with a friend with a child.However, After a while, I thought it was not inevitable, he said. If I can help, I should give it to me and I met Yu Jun.I hope Yoo Jun is happier. Since then, the couple has been spending time with Yoo Jun and has been playing SOS on her mother when she has had a hard time.And my mother-in-law said, I wanted to try that.I put an Americano in a cup holder and take a walk with the baby. He gave me a sad feeling to look at his son-in-law, Kim Jae-woo, who is rolling a stroller with Yu Jun.My mother-in-law laughed when asked, How about having a child in the house you always came to?Jo Yu-ri, who is on the air, said, Thank you for coming in with a beautiful family in the life of my old aunt and uncle. I hope you will call me aunt when Yujun is 20 years old and 30 years old.I want to hug my new family once more. Kim Jae-woo said, I cried again. I took care of Jo Yu-ri, who was blushing, and gave me a hearty feeling to the end.
Kim Jae-u and Jo Yu-ri brought out the baby items that were being stored in the warehouse three years later.JTBC FACTUAL - Family from today, which was first broadcast on October 23, depicted the 20-year-old Irucia, Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri who met with Lee Yu-joons hat and co-parented.Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri said, There has been a lot of work over the course of 10 years.There was good things and sad things,  There was a lot of help from those who thought we were others because of the hard work.In fact, we didnt have blood, but we chose each other and became a family.I think that we can become another family of them because the family range is widening. The family members who were married to the couple were 20-year-old unmarried mother Irucia and her 15-month-old son Yu-joon, who are living with basic living expenses of about 800,000 won a month.Yoo Jun, who lives only in a space of 1 square meter for safety and a house full of dangerous junk, needed help from someone.Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri made preparations to welcome Yu Jun-yi to their home.The couple, who bought strollers, blankets and baby clothes, carefully took out baby items from the warehouse, saying, I did not know how to use this.This is the baby goods that the couple prepared for the baby who came to the couple like a miracle in five years of marriage and left in two weeks.The items that were buried in the warehouse with the memory of the day came out of the world only for Yoo Jun.Kim Jae-woo said, I have a few bucket lists, and I open the baby products in my house and write with Yoo Jun.I was thinking when I could show the baby goods that were always in my house warehouse. After giving free time to her 20-year-old mother, Irucia, who still wants to do it, they tried to raise her as best they could.Kim Jae-woo, who had been watching Yoo Jun-yi for a long time and was sleeping, expressed his satisfaction to his wife Jo Yu-ri, saying, Is not something very proud?After that, the couple who had been in the house of Irucia continued to eat late dinner.Kim Jae-woo told Irucia how she decided to give birth to a child at an early age. I think I was afraid that I could not imagine.In the meantime, Kim Jae-woo summoned Memory, who had a son in the past, saying, I had no idea about my child before that, but when I saw my son, a small switch was turned on in my heart.Before that, we were real children, but at that time it seemed like a lie, and when I saw a child who resembled me like a lie, a light turned on and brightened like a movie.I was so excited about the idea that I was a real father. Jo Yu-ri, who was listening to Kim Jae-woos words with a complicated expression, also expressed his hidden mind: In the past, it was too hard to see a child, so I avoided meeting with a friend with a child.However, After a while, I thought it was not inevitable, he said. If I can help, I should give it to me and I met Yu Jun.I hope Yoo Jun is happier. Since then, the couple has been spending time with Yoo Jun and has been playing SOS on her mother when she has had a hard time.And my mother-in-law said, I wanted to try that.I put an Americano in a cup holder and take a walk with the baby. He gave me a sad feeling to look at his son-in-law, Kim Jae-woo, who is rolling a stroller with Yu Jun.My mother-in-law laughed when asked, How about having a child in the house you always came to?Jo Yu-ri, who is on the air, said, Thank you for coming in with a beautiful family in the life of my old aunt and uncle. I hope you will call me aunt when Yujun is 20 years old and 30 years old.I want to hug my new family once more. Kim Jae-woo said, I cried again. I took care of Jo Yu-ri, who was blushing, and gave me a hearty feeling to the end.

Kim Jae-u and Jo Yu-ri brought out the baby items that were being stored in the warehouse three years later.

JTBC FACTUAL - Family from today, which was first broadcast on October 23, depicted the 20-year-old Irucia, Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri who met with Lee Yu-joon's hat and co-parented.

Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri said, "There has been a lot of work over the course of 10 years. There was good things and sad things, "" There was a lot of help from those who thought we were others because of the hard work. In fact, we didn't have blood, but we chose each other and became a family. I think that we can become another family of them because the family range is widening. "

The family members who were married to the couple were 20-year-old unmarried mother Irucia and her 15-month-old son Yu-joon, who are living with basic living expenses of about 800,000 won a month. Yoo Jun, who lives only in a space of 1 square meter for safety and a house full of dangerous junk, needed help from someone.

Kim Jae-woo and Jo Yu-ri made preparations to welcome Yu Jun-yi to their home. The couple, who bought strollers, blankets and baby clothes, carefully took out baby items from the warehouse, saying, "I did not know how to use this."

This is the baby goods that the couple prepared for the baby who came to the couple like a miracle in five years of marriage and left in two weeks. The items that were buried in the warehouse with the Memory of the day came out of the world only for Yoo Jun. Kim Jae-woo said, "I have a few bucket lists, and I open the baby products in my house and write with Yoo Jun. I was thinking when I could show the baby goods that were always in my house warehouse. "

After giving free time to her 20-year-old mother, Irucia, who still wants to do it, they tried to raise her as best they could. Kim Jae-woo, who had been watching Yoo Jun-yi for a long time and was sleeping, expressed his satisfaction to his wife Jo Yu-ri, saying, "Is not something very proud?

After that, the couple who had been in the house of Irucia continued to eat late dinner. Kim Jae-woo told Irucia how she decided to give birth to a child at an early age. "I think I was afraid that I could not imagine."

In the meantime, Kim Jae-woo summoned Memory, who had a son in the past, saying, "I had no idea about my child before that, but when I saw my son, a small switch was turned on in my heart. Before that, we were real children, but at that time it seemed like a lie, and when I saw a child who resembled me like a lie, a light turned on and brightened like a movie. I was so excited about the idea that I was a real father. "

Jo Yu-ri, who was listening to Kim Jae-woo's words with a complicated expression, also expressed his hidden mind: In the past, it was too hard to see a child, so I avoided meeting with a friend with a child. However, "After a while, I thought it was not inevitable," he said. "If I can help, I should give it to me and I met Yu Jun. I hope Yoo Jun is happier. "

Since then, the couple has been spending time with Yoo Jun and has been playing SOS on her mother when she has had a hard time. And my mother-in-law said, "I wanted to try that. I put an Americano in a cup holder and take a walk with the baby. "He gave me a sad feeling to look at his son-in-law, Kim Jae-woo, who is rolling a stroller with Yu Jun. My mother-in-law laughed when asked, "How about having a child in the house you always came to?"

Jo Yu-ri, who is on the air, said, "Thank you for coming in with a beautiful family in the life of my old aunt and uncle. I hope you will call me aunt when Yujun is 20 years old and 30 years old. I want to hug my new family once more. "Kim Jae-woo said," I cried again. "I took care of Jo Yu-ri, who was blushing, and gave me a hearty feeling to the end.