Jo Yu-ri, the Fall Goddess, boasts of visuals... It's pretty today.

Jo Yu-ri from the group IZ*ONE showed off the perfect visual and led the netizens attention.On the 18th, Jo Yu-ri posted several photos of Toyota emoticons along with an article entitled I was leaving yesterday to pretend to be today through personal instagram.Jo Yu-ri in the public photo is taking a selfie in Toyota, especially his distinctive features and cute expressions, which attracted the admiration of those who harmonized.The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as I am warm because I am cold these days, I know it is yesterday, I am pretty and so pretty.On the other hand, Jo Yu-ri made a comeback with his first single album GLASSY on the 7th.iMBC  Photo Source Jo Yu-ri Instagram

Jo Yu-ri from the group IZ*ONE showed off the perfect visual and led the netizens' attention.

On the 18th, Jo Yu-ri posted several photos of Toyota emoticons along with an article entitled "I was leaving yesterday to pretend to be today" through personal instagram.

Jo Yu-ri in the public photo is taking a selfie in Toyota, especially his distinctive features and cute expressions, which attracted the admiration of those who harmonized.

The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as "I am warm because I am cold these days", "I know it is yesterday", "I am pretty" and "so pretty".

On the other hand, Jo Yu-ri made a comeback with his first single album "GLASSY" on the 7th.

iMBC Photo Source Jo Yu-ri Instagram