Cho Joon-hyun "Twin-By-Brother Cho Jun-Ho, Same as the Man Who Prepared After Forming" (Radio Show)

Cho Jun-Ho - Brother Cho Joon-hyun showed off his tit-for-tat chemistry.On February 14, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus radio show featured Judo player Cho Jun-Ho - Cho Joon-hyun as a guest.Park Myeong-su said, How many minutes do you two have to go? And Cho Jun-Ho replied, We are 8 minutes twins.Park Myeong-su said, Is it identical? I do not know if I look at my face? And Cho Jun-Ho explained, There is only one difference, my brother is dumplings and I am a little clean.Park Myeong-su said, I think my brother resembles Seo Taiji and children Lee Ju-no, and Cho Jun-Ho said, I like that Lets Answer 1994 garbage.I hear a lot of people say that they look like calm men these days. Park Myeong-su then said, Theres Lee Mal-nyeon (the bedman) too, and youre going to hear that because you have Lee Ju-nos brother and you look like your brother.I asked him, Cho said, I did not tell him that. Cho Jun-Ho had plastic surgery and then he was like Lee Mal-nyeon.Park Myeong-su was surprised, saying, Its a twin, and my brother had plastic surgery? and Cho Jun-Ho replied, I did it; I relocated the fat under the eyes.Park Myeong-su said: I did it too. Three years? Did you not do your brother?I was curious, and Cho Jun-Ho responded, I have not tried to test whether there is any side effect or not.I dont think we should do it yet - theres not much difference, Park Myeong-su advised.

Cho Jun-Ho - Brother Cho Joon-hyun showed off his tit-for-tat chemistry.

On February 14, KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's radio show' featured Judo player Cho Jun-Ho - Cho Joon-hyun as a guest.

Park Myeong-su said, "How many minutes do you two have to go?" And Cho Jun-Ho replied, "We are 8 minutes twins."

Park Myeong-su said, "Is it identical? I do not know if I look at my face?" And Cho Jun-Ho explained, "There is only one difference, my brother is dumplings and I am a little clean."

Park Myeong-su said, "I think my brother resembles Seo Taiji and children Lee Ju-no," and Cho Jun-Ho said, "I like that 'Let's Answer 1994' garbage. I hear a lot of people say that they look like calm men these days. "

Park Myeong-su then said, "There's Lee Mal-nyeon (the bedman) too, and you're going to hear that because you have Lee Ju-no's brother and you look like your brother. "I asked him," Cho said, "I did not tell him that. Cho Jun-Ho had plastic surgery and then he was like Lee Mal-nyeon."

Park Myeong-su was surprised, saying, "It's a twin, and my brother had plastic surgery?" and Cho Jun-Ho replied, "I did it; I relocated the fat under the eyes." Park Myeong-su said: "I did it too. Three years? Did you not do your brother? "I was curious, and Cho Jun-Ho responded, "I have not tried to test whether there is any side effect or not."

"I don't think we should do it yet - there's not much difference," Park Myeong-su advised.