bak junga x Kahi, nostalgia for Mamadol "unimaginable 9 o'clock weather"

Girl group Mamadol (M.M.D) leader Bak Junga flaunted her friendship with KahiI could not imagine 9 oclock weather, and if I was home, I would already get up and prepare for Ayuns appearance, said a bake junga, posting a picture on his instagram on the 29th.I was lying in bed listening to Euah Hip as a weather song and kicked the leader armband filled by the stars, he said. I miss this time, which was broken with Kahi while listening to the leaders code of conduct.Mamadol is a project girl group with bak junga, Kahi, star, Yang Eunji, Hyun Juni, and Sunye.The stage where they were separated from their main business after marriage and childbirth reunited for their dreams gave fans another memory.bake junga SNS

Girl group 'Mamadol' (M.M.D) leader bak junga flaunted her friendship with Kahi

"I could not imagine 9 o'clock weather, and if I was home, I would already get up and prepare for Ayun's appearance," said a bake junga, posting a picture on his instagram on the 29th.

"I was lying in bed listening to 'Euah Hip' as a weather song and kicked the leader armband filled by the stars," he said. "I miss this time, which was broken with Kahi while listening to the leader's code of conduct."

Mamadol is a project girl group with bak junga, Kahi, star, Yang Eunji, Hyun Juni, and Sunye. The stage where they were separated from their main business after marriage and childbirth reunited for their dreams gave fans another memory.

bake junga SNS