"Balidack" Kahi, released husband of Hoon...why "Origin" in the couple's fight ('Same Bed, Different Dreams 22')

Kahi appeared in Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 and told the story of marriage with her husband.Kahi appeared in SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 28th.Kahi, a former after school student who was called K-pop dancing diva as a special MC on the day, appeared and returned to the blank for 10 years.Kahi, who is now the mother of two sons in the seventh year of marriage. He even asked about the rumor that he was the husband who pulled out the charm.Kahi said, When I love my boyfriends, I do not die, so I am strong against men. I wanted to lean on my husband because I did not know anything about her. I felt stable and force. I felt like a man who would be able to lean on this person.But he said he had never been apologized after a couple fight.Kahi recalled an incident, saying, My husband is sorry for the minor thing that he is sorry for saying that he is sorry, but his husband is not a dramatic character.Kahi said, I was in Korea two years ago and I was not feeling well because of the trivial things in my family, but I did not say I was sorry. I did not tell One Week because I did not want to do it that day.Kahi said, I could not express it by seeing my elders at One Week, but when I moved my luggage from the parking lot, I said I will be angry and I will apologize. So I apologize and say I am sorry. I did.I felt so sorry for myself to live with someone who doesnt know my sadness for a lifetime, and Im the only one who has to live with, Kahi said, and said, I sincerely apologized for feeling my tears, and for being sorry with tears.Kahi, who had been making baby food, said, I have never made it for me when I suddenly made a baby room after childbirth. He recalled that he suddenly had depression, and he sat down on the floor with tears and cried for a long time.On the other hand, SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples in various fields from the perspective of man and woman and meeting half of fate and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday night at 11:10 pm.Same Bed, Different Dreams 22

Kahi appeared in 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' and told the story of marriage with her husband.

Kahi appeared in SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 28th.

Kahi, a former after school student who was called K-pop dancing diva as a special MC on the day, appeared and returned to the blank for 10 years.

Kahi, who is now the mother of two sons in the seventh year of marriage. He even asked about the rumor that he was the husband who pulled out the charm. Kahi said, "When I Love my boyfriends, I do not die, so I am strong against men. I wanted to lean on my husband because I did not know anything about her. I felt stable and force." "I felt like a man who would be able to lean on this person.

But he said he had never been apologized after a couple fight. Kahi recalled an incident, saying, "My husband is sorry for the minor thing that he is sorry for saying that he is sorry, but his husband is not a dramatic character."

Kahi said, "I was in Korea two years ago and I was not feeling well because of the trivial things in my family, but I did not say I was sorry. I did not tell One Week because I did not want to do it that day."

Kahi said, "I could not express it by seeing my elders at One Week, but when I moved my luggage from the parking lot, I said 'I will be angry' and I will apologize. "So I apologize and say I am sorry. “I did.”

“I felt so sorry for myself to live with someone who doesn’t know my sadness for a lifetime, and I’m the only one who has to live with,” Kahi said, and said, “I sincerely apologized for feeling my tears, and for being sorry with tears.”

Kahi, who had been making baby food, said, "I have never made it for me when I suddenly made a baby room after childbirth." He recalled that he suddenly had depression, and he sat down on the floor with tears and cried for a long time.

On the other hand, SBS entertainment 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples in various fields from the perspective of 'man' and 'woman' and meeting half of fate and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday night at 11:10 pm.

Same Bed, Different Dreams 22’