Kahi "never gets a Husband apology after a couple fight" emotional explosion tears (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest)

Sen Sister singer Kahi reveals the reverse of lovely.Singer Kahi will appear as a special MC on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on March 28th.Kahi, who has two sons with a marriage difference of seven years, will reveal the story of marriage life with Husband as well as parenting.In the previous studio recording, Kahi caught the eye by saying, I become a charmer in front of Husband.Kahi said, When I was doing love, I was stronger than my boyfriend, but when I met Husband, I naturally got a charm that I did not know.Kahi said, I think this person can lean really well, I felt like a man who can catch me well.Kahi surprised the studio by saying, I have never fought a couple and received a Husband apology.Kahi said, Husband is not good at saying sorry.At the time, Kahi said that his feelings exploded and he poured tears and said a word. Husband also cried and apologized sincerely.I wonder what Kahis word that changed Husband was.

'Sen Sister' singer Kahi reveals the reverse of 'Lovely'.

Singer Kahi will appear as a special MC on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on March 28th. Kahi, who has two sons with a marriage difference of seven years, will reveal the story of marriage life with Husband as well as parenting.

In the previous studio recording, Kahi caught the eye by saying, "I become a charmer in front of Husband." Kahi said, "When I was doing Love, I was stronger than my boyfriend, but when I met Husband, I naturally got a charm that I did not know." Kahi said, "I think this person can lean really well, I felt like a man who can catch me well."

Kahi surprised the studio by saying, "I have never fought a couple and received a Husband apology." Kahi said, "Husband is not good at saying sorry." At the time, Kahi said that his feelings exploded and he poured tears and said a word. Husband also cried and apologized sincerely. I wonder what Kahi's word that changed Husband was.