Park Myeong-su "I went to see a performance of 'SUfa' with my daughter Minseo and was caught on camera and disgraced" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su has revealed her experience enjoying a performance with daughter Minseo.On December 18th, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show connected the listener with the listener through 11 oclock homecoming corner.Park Myeong-su joked that I have laughed while watching my face at the end of the listener who liked Park Myeong-su the most among comedians.The listener said he likes singer Lee Seok Hoon. I keep telling my mother about Lee Seok Hoon, so I want my mother to stop talking.When I know Im going to talk about Lee Seok Hoon, I say, Mom, do you know what? And when I get lucky, I say Oh, I know and cut my words off.I do not want to go to the concert. Park Myeong-su said, Then please sympathize with Mothers favorite singer Lee Seung-cheol, and then you can sympathize with each other.Or give Lee Seung-cheol concert tickets to Gift, or how to narrow the gap between the two? Park Myeong-su laughed, saying, I went to see my SUfa performance with my child a while ago and was embarrassed by the camera.

Park Myeong-su has revealed her experience enjoying a performance with daughter Minseo.

On December 18th, KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' connected the listener with the listener through '11 o'clock homecoming' corner.

Park Myeong-su joked that "I have laughed while watching my face" at the end of the listener who liked Park Myeong-su the most among comedians.

The listener said he likes singer Lee Seok Hoon. "I keep telling my Mother about Lee Seok Hoon, so I want my Mother to stop talking. When I know I'm going to talk about Lee Seok Hoon, I say, 'Mom, do you know what?' And when I get lucky, I say 'Oh, I know' and cut my words off. I do not want to go to the concert. "

Park Myeong-su said, "Then please sympathize with Mother's favorite singer Lee Seung-cheol, and then you can sympathize with each other. Or give Lee Seung-cheol concert tickets to Gift, or how to narrow the gap between the two? "

Park Myeong-su laughed, saying, "I went to see my 'SUfa' performance with my child a while ago and was embarrassed by the camera."