Mirage apologizes for 'inappropriate speech and conduct during Live broadcast' controversy "I will be Kim Hyun-jung trying"

The controversial Comedian Mirage apologised for referring to slang and certain brands during Radio Live broadcast.Mirage posted an apology on his SNS on the 2nd for the recent controversy.Mirage apologized in this article for I have no Live broadcast experience, and I am always talking about me on a free platform, and I apologize for the inconvenience that my lack of my experience and my irritating words and brand name during the process of question and answer of episodes on the airwave radio that all ages listen to.Mirage explained that the reason for the delay in the apology was that I was afraid to open my mouth to buy Missunderstood because my stories were conveyed to the many criticisms and evils I had experienced for the first time, unlike my intentions and thoughts.Mirage promised to prevent recurrence, saying, I will do my best to avoid disappointment by repeated mistakes, and I will be careful not to feel uncomfortable in showing and listening to my stories and thoughts in the future.Mirage also said, I walk through a long, dark tunnel and take a step carefully along the light stream that I see a little bit.I am sorry that I was grateful to know that this light is thanks to the support of many people. Finally, I really promise once again that I should be Kim Hyun-jung who develops and strives so that dreams do not end in dreams.I apologize again to those who feel uncomfortable, and I apologize again. Mirage appeared on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus radio show on the 24th of last month and was controversial because he talked about the trademark name of the shoes presented by Park Myeong-su while telling various stories.He also climbed on the board with bold gestures that did not fit with Live broadcasts, such as smoking and sexual jokes without hesitation.Mirage also had doors that said I am fat, I am like a pig, and Ugly X before Live broadcast ended.I hope you do not do anything to buy Misunderstood. I am a powerful person. He used the slang to embarrass DJ Park Myeong-su.After the broadcast, viewers poured out criticism, saying Mirages words and actions were not appropriate for Live broadcast.Despite the criticism, Mirage did not apologize, which made the controversy even bigger.

The controversial Comedian Mirage apologised for referring to slang and certain brands during Radio Live broadcast.

Mirage posted an apology on his SNS on the 2nd for the recent controversy.

Mirage apologized in this article for "I have no Live broadcast experience, and I am always talking about me on a free platform, and I apologize for the inconvenience that my lack of my experience and my irritating words and brand name during the process of question and answer of episodes on the airwave radio that all ages listen to."

Mirage explained that the reason for the delay in the apology was that "I was afraid to open my mouth to buy Missunderstood because my stories were conveyed to the many criticisms and evils I had experienced for the first time, unlike my intentions and thoughts."

Mirage promised to prevent recurrence, saying, "I will do my best to avoid disappointment by repeated mistakes, and I will be careful not to feel uncomfortable in showing and listening to my stories and thoughts in the future."

Mirage also said, "I walk through a long, dark tunnel and take a step carefully along the light stream that I see a little bit. I am sorry that I was grateful to know that this light is thanks to the support of many people. " Finally, "I really promise once again that I should be Kim Hyun-jung who develops and strives so that dreams do not end in dreams. I apologize again to those who feel uncomfortable, and I apologize again. "

Mirage appeared on KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's radio show on the 24th of last month and was controversial because he talked about the trademark name of the shoes presented by Park Myeong-su while telling various stories. He also climbed on the board with bold gestures that did not fit with Live broadcasts, such as smoking and sexual jokes without hesitation.

Mirage also had doors that said "I am fat," "I am like a pig," and "Ugly X" before Live broadcast ended. I hope you do not do anything to buy Misunderstood. I am a powerful person. "He used the slang to embarrass DJ Park Myeong-su.

After the broadcast, viewers poured out criticism, saying Mirage's words and actions were not appropriate for Live broadcast. Despite the criticism, Mirage did not apologize, which made the controversy even bigger.