Mirage, Park Myeong-su? "I can't eat with people who are uncomfortable and work."

Mirage does heartfelt Confessions for Tobab Likes membersOn the Tcast E channel Saturday is good for rice (hereinafter like tobap) which is broadcasted on the 1st, the New Year party of members who are fat like family will be revealed.The members arrive at the hostel after buying the night food after eating the Hanwoo giblet and aguitang for dinner at Kyonggi Mars.The members who ate their paws and drank their drinks share a genuine conversation.Mirage said while eating Night food, I work with an uncomfortable person, and I can talk, but I can not eat rice well.However, I can eat rice comfortably with the members. Noh Sa-yeon, who usually takes the members like her mother, nods her head, I have been done. Noh Sa-yeon, Park Myeong-su, Mirage, Lee Jin-hyuk and Hibab are like family members in Mars trips.Park Myeong-su said, We eat well and drive well when we see Hibab driving on his way back to the hostel.I have no son to give Hibab to my son even if I had only my son. In particular, the members will be divided into three groups in the yard, saying, Happy New Year and live long, to the oldest Noh Sa-yeon, at the suggestion of Park Myeong-su, the next morning.However, Park Myeong-su asks Noh Sa-yeon to give me 200,000 won and laughs.Tobab Likes is an authentic food entertainment where members who are sincere about eating go to restaurants in the whole country for one night and two days.I will travel to Kyonggi Mars after Hongseong, Jeonbuk, Gochang and Gangwon Yangyang in Chungnam.Members of the 2022 New Years Eve can be found on the Tcast E channel at 8:50 pm.You can also see it on Netflix, and you can meet new news in real time through E-channel official Instagram and YouTube.I like tobap

Mirage does heartfelt Confessions for 'Tobab Likes' members

On the Tcast E channel 'Saturday is good for rice (hereinafter like tobap)' which is broadcasted on the 1st, the New Year party of members who are fat like family will be revealed.

The members arrive at the hostel after buying the Night food after eating the Hanwoo giblet and aguitang for dinner at Kyonggi Mars. The members who ate their paws and drank their drinks share a genuine conversation.

Mirage said while eating Night food, "I work with an uncomfortable person, and I can talk, but I can not eat rice well. However, I can eat rice comfortably with the members. "Noh Sa-yeon, who usually takes the members like her mother, nods her head," I have been done. "

Noh Sa-yeon, Park Myeong-su, Mirage, Lee Jin-hyuk and Hibab are like family members in Mars trips.

Park Myeong-su said, "We eat well and drive well when we see Hibab driving on his way back to the hostel. I have no son to give Hibab to my son even if I had only my son. "

In particular, the members will be divided into three groups in the yard, saying, "Happy New Year and live long," to the oldest Noh Sa-yeon, at the suggestion of Park Myeong-su, the next morning. However, Park Myeong-su asks Noh Sa-yeon to "give me 200,000 won" and laughs.

'Tobab Likes' is an authentic food entertainment where members who are sincere about eating go to restaurants in the whole country for one night and two days. I will travel to Kyonggi Mars after Hongseong, Jeonbuk, Gochang and Gangwon Yangyang in Chungnam.

Members of the 2022 New Year's Eve can be found on the Tcast E channel at 8:50 pm. 'You can also see it on Netflix, and you can meet new news in real time through E-channel official Instagram and YouTube.

I like tobap