Mirage "becomes 2022, comfortable and unsick"

Mirage said on the 2nd day, I had a lot of things and things that made me sad and desperate, but thanks to those who worried that I would be sad, I was able to get out of the swamp of despair a little easier.I will be a better person in 2022 for you who have been crying and laughing together. I hope that my heart will be comfortable and sick in 2022, he said. I have no schedule for smoking this week.Mirage was in a rash last year, embroiled in controversy over his broadcast attitude and allegations of academic abuse, as Mirage emphasized: If you hit, I remember the person who hit you, Im not that person.Mirage is currently appearing on the E-channel entertainment program Saturday is good for rice.Photo Offering  Mirage SNS

Mirage said on the 2nd day, "I had a lot of things and things that made me sad and desperate, but thanks to those who worried that I would be sad, I was able to get out of the swamp of despair a little easier. I will be a better person in 2022 for you who have been crying and laughing together. "

"I hope that my heart will be comfortable and sick in 2022," he said. "I have no schedule for smoking this week.

Mirage was in a rash last year, embroiled in controversy over his broadcast attitude and allegations of academic abuse, as Mirage emphasized: "If you hit, I remember the person who hit you, I'm not that person."

Mirage is currently appearing on the E-channel entertainment program 'Saturday is good for rice'.

Photo Offering Mirage SNS