'Speech controversy' The attitude of 'Radio Star' to Mirage...I do not feel any side or side!

I dont take sides, I dont take sides.MBC entertainment Radio Star dispute breakthrough is becoming a hot topic.Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 8th, appeared as a comedian Mirage, who became famous as soon as he enjoyed the most popularity in 17 years.Mirage has been in its prime as a delayed entertainer since its debut in 2005 as a fox club in 2005, when it has recently emerged as a filter character, crossing entertainment, YouTube and Dailymotion.What do you do when you play? As a JMT company interviewer, he proved his popularity, but recently he caused controversy by using excessive slang during live radio broadcasts.KBS Cool FM Park Myung Soos radio show corner, which was broadcast live on the 24th of last month, appeared as a guest on Catch a fix and was criticized for spitting out slang and slur.In this regard, Radio Star provided a stage to convey the honest heart to Mirage once again with the method of hole even in delicate consideration.Having co-starred his longtime best friend comedian Jang Doyeon, he relieved Mirage of the burden.Mirage, wearing a colorful yellow ruffle dress on the day, laughed, I thought everyone was doing this when I came to the cultural broadcasting. As MCs surrounded me, I seem to be a little bit out of weight and I seem nervous for various reasons Mirage said, I talked so comfortably (in Dailymotion) and talked so much about everyday life, I did not think it would come to the broadcast. I am very sorry, he said.Mirage said, There are a lot of Dailymotion bone marrow fans, and when I appeared on the terrestrial, my followers were out of 5000.I think youre worried that if you go to terrestrial broadcasting, you will not see what you like, he said. But on terrestrial broadcasting, (my tone) is too much.We are having a conflict between them, he said.Prior to this, Mirage said to his instagram, I have no live broadcasting experience, and I have always talked about my story only on a free platform. I apologize deeply for the inconvenience that I have caused by mentioning stimulating words and brand names on the airwave radio that all ages listen to.Also on the 3rd, Dailymotion Jung Young-jin, Choi Wooks Maebul Show cried and repeatedly apologized.Meanwhile, Radio Star has been evaluated as showing the appropriate solution to deal with issues and issues in a way that allows the entertainer to apologize or true so that viewers can understand each time a controversial entertainer appears.

I don't take sides, I don't take sides.

MBC entertainment 'Radio Star' 'dispute breakthrough' is becoming a hot topic.

Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 8th, appeared as a comedian Mirage, who became famous as soon as he enjoyed the most popularity in 17 years.

Mirage has been in its prime as a 'delayed entertainer' since its debut in 2005 as a 'fox club' in 2005, when it has recently emerged as a filter character, crossing entertainment, YouTube and Dailymotion. "What do you do when you play?" As a JMT company interviewer, he proved his popularity, but recently he caused controversy by using excessive slang during live radio broadcasts. KBS Cool FM 'Park Myung Soo's radio show' corner, which was broadcast live on the 24th of last month, appeared as a guest on 'Catch a fix' and was criticized for spitting out slang and slur.

In this regard, 'Radio Star' provided a stage to convey the honest heart to Mirage once again with the method of hole even in delicate consideration. Having co-starred his longtime best friend comedian Jang Doyeon, he relieved Mirage of the burden.

Mirage, wearing a colorful yellow ruffle dress on the day, laughed, "I thought everyone was doing this when I came to the cultural broadcasting." As MCs surrounded me, "I seem to be a little bit out of weight" and "I seem nervous for various reasons" Mirage said, "I talked so comfortably (in Dailymotion) and talked so much about everyday life, I did not think it would come to the broadcast. I am very sorry," he said.

Mirage said, "There are a lot of Dailymotion bone marrow fans, and when I appeared on the terrestrial, my followers were out of 5000. "I think you're worried that if you go to terrestrial broadcasting, you will not see what you like," he said. "But on terrestrial broadcasting, (my tone) is too much. "We are having a conflict between them," he said.

Prior to this, Mirage said to his instagram, "I have no live broadcasting experience, and I have always talked about my story only on a free platform." "I apologize deeply for the inconvenience that I have caused by mentioning stimulating words and brand names on the airwave radio that all ages listen to." Also on the 3rd, Dailymotion 'Jung Young-jin, Choi Wook's Maebul Show' cried and repeatedly apologized.

Meanwhile, 'Radio Star' has been evaluated as showing the appropriate solution to deal with issues and issues in a way that allows the entertainer to apologize or 'true' so that viewers can understand each time a controversial entertainer appears.