Lee Kyung-kyu "Lee Ye Rim Wedding ceremony, Park Gun Yoo Jae-Suk and Kang Ho-dong attend...Funkinner End" (steaming gyeonggyu)

Comedian Lee Kyung-kyu has revealed some of her daughter Lee Ye Rim Wedding ceremony guests.On the 8th, KakaoTV uploaded steaming gyeonggyu 64 times Artist Lee Kyung-kyu.On this day, Lee Kyung-kyu talked about the truthful story by leaning down a drink with his daughter Lee Ye Rim and preliminary son Kim Young-chan in a house near his house.Lee Kyung-kyu asked the two men, Did you deliver the invitation letter? Lee Ye Rim replied, I turned it all around, and Kim Young-chan said, I have not turned it yet.I think the number of people is reduced because of Corona. I am called Widcorona, but there are so many people who can not call because there are restrictions. Lee Kyung-kyu said, I dont know anyone and I havent contacted them. Then Ill call them. Ive done it. No mobile. Maybe no punkers.Lee Ye Rim worried, Everyones too busy... and Lee Kyung-kyu said, Its a punkinner complete out. Its a punkinner end. Park Gun? Min Jung?I can not do entertainment business. KCM is the same. Lee Ye Rim and Kim Young-chans Wedding ceremony society was a boom that had been MC at Lee Ye Rims birthday party in the past.In addition, KCM, who called the celebration at the time, also attends Lee Ye Rims Wedding ceremony as a celebration.Lee Kyung-kyu explained, Part 2 is Joe Min Jung, Park Gun, trot singer stage, Lee Soo-geun and Kim Jun-hyun duet.Kim Yeong-chan admired it as being too fancy, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, Your fathers friends will be here. Come and have fun. Wedding ceremony is a party.We have to do it like a festival, he said.Not only that, Lee Kyung-kyu said, Everyone answered Im coming in letters, and theres the only one who said hed come by phone: Yoo Jae-Suk.The phone called and said, Brother, I have to go. If I dont go, whos going.It is good for the younger juniors to come directly, he said. Jae-seok and Ho-dong should come. I do not think Ye-rim is marriageing.kakaoTV

Comedian Lee Kyung-kyu has revealed some of her daughter Lee Ye Rim Wedding ceremony guests.

On the 8th, KakaoTV uploaded 'steaming gyeonggyu' 64 times 'Artist Lee Kyung-kyu'. On this day, Lee Kyung-kyu talked about the truthful story by leaning down a drink with his daughter Lee Ye Rim and preliminary son Kim Young-chan in a house near his house.

Lee Kyung-kyu asked the two men, "Did you deliver the invitation letter?" Lee Ye Rim replied, "I turned it all around," and Kim Young-chan said, "I have not turned it yet. I think the number of people is reduced because of Corona. I am called Widcorona, but there are so many people who can not call because there are restrictions. "

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I don't know anyone and I haven't contacted them. Then I'll call them. I've done it. No mobile. Maybe no punkers." Lee Ye Rim worried, "Everyone's too busy..." and Lee Kyung-kyu said, "It's a punkinner complete out. It's a punkinner end. Park Gun? Min Jung? I can not do entertainment business. KCM is the same. "

Lee Ye Rim and Kim Young-chan's Wedding ceremony society was a boom that had been MC at Lee Ye Rim's birthday party in the past. In addition, KCM, who called the celebration at the time, also attends Lee Ye Rim's Wedding ceremony as a celebration.

Lee Kyung-kyu explained, "Part 2 is Joe Min Jung, Park Gun, trot singer stage, Lee Soo-geun and Kim Jun-hyun duet." Kim Yeong-chan admired it as being too fancy, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, "Your father's friends will be here. Come and have fun. Wedding ceremony is a party. We have to do it like a festival," he said.

Not only that, Lee Kyung-kyu said, "Everyone answered 'I'm coming' in letters, and there's the only one who said he'd come by phone: Yoo Jae-Suk. The phone called and said, "Brother, I have to go. If I don't go, who's going." It is good for the younger juniors to come directly, "he said." Jae-seok and Ho-dong should come. "I do not think Ye-rim is marriageing."

KakaoTV