Lee Soo-geun, The Fishermen and the City' disjoint... Kim Dong-Hyun

Lee Soo-geun and Kim Dong-hyun put on a program disjoint and played a fishing showdown.Channel A entertainment show The Fishermen and the City (hereinafter referred to as The Fishermen and the City), which aired on the 14th, featured The Fishermen and the City fishing for cephalopods.The members who came to catch the octopus on this day were exhausted one by one after the morning was long.Ju Sang Wook said, Humanly Octopus minor should be subtracted, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, What are you talking about?Octopus Minor is the best seller, he said.Kim Dong-hyun said, Show me your brother. Lee Soo-geun said, I can not show fishing because I want to show it. It is not personal.Lee Kyung-kyu told Kim Dong-hyun, Ask Soo-geun if you do not intend to take it for three days.Kim Dong-hyun said, Soo-geun is my brother, Im sorry, but I have decided my rivals as my brother. Lee Soo-geun said, Well done.Kim Dong-hyun said, I do not think its going to be good for four years. The Fishermen and the City is something I want to see you catch. Lee Soo-geun said, Wait.Its not over yet, he retorted.In the end, the two invited The Fishermen and the City and The Unity 2 disjoint, and Kim Dong-Hyun suggested, Lets disjoint the program.Lee Soo-geun said, You picked the wrong opponent.Lee Soo-geuns bite broke out afterwards, but it was a large starfish, not an octopus. Eventually, the two failed to retrieve the octopus until the end and avoided the program disjoint.

Lee Soo-geun and Kim Dong-Hyun put on a program disjoint and played a fishing showdown. Channel A entertainment show "The Fishermen and the City" (hereinafter referred to as "The Fishermen and the City"), which aired on the 14th, featured The Fishermen and the City fishing for cephalopods. The members who came to catch the octopus on this day were exhausted one by one after the morning was long. Ju Sang Wook said, "Humanly Octopus minor should be subtracted," and Lee Kyung-kyu said, "What are you talking about? "Octopus minor is the best seller," he said. Kim Dong-Hyun said, "Show me your brother." Lee Soo-geun said, "I can not show fishing because I want to show it. It is not personal." Lee Kyung-kyu told Kim Dong-Hyun, "Ask Soo-geun if you do not intend to take it for three days." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "Soo-geun is my brother, I'm sorry, but I have decided my rivals as my brother." Lee Soo-geun said, "Well done. Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I do not think it's going to be good for four years." "The Fishermen and the City" is something I want to see you catch. "Lee Soo-geun said," Wait. It's not over yet," he retorted. In the end, the two invited 'The Fishermen and the City' and 'The Unity 2' disjoint, and Kim Dong-Hyun suggested, "Let's disjoint the program." Lee Soo-geun said, "You picked the wrong opponent." Lee Soo-geun's bite broke out afterwards, but it was a large starfish, not an octopus. Eventually, the two failed to retrieve the octopus until the end and avoided the program disjoint.