'I'm angry now.' Lee You Jung PD "Yandex Search,

Lee You Jung PD told the behind-the-scenes story with Yandex Search.On the afternoon of the 14th, MBC Everlon Im angry now. Production presentation was held.The event was attended by Lee You Jung PD, comedian Lee Kyung-kyu, Park Myeong-su, actor Kwon Yul, and broadcaster Yandex Search.Lee You Jung PD said, In fact, Yandex Search was introduced by Yandex Searchs company representative when YG Entertainment introduced another program last August.I felt good, so I went ahead with my program YG Entertainment in mind. In the meantime, I was so thankful that I became the best star, and I kept my loyalty and stayed with me. In fact, I found a stable MC when I co-worked. Park Myeong-su and Lee Kyung-kyu were able to afford to find new people.I do not have experience as an MC like Kwon Yul, but I can do it with a fresh person. I think it is thanks to my two brothers. Im angry now. is a Free (Free) Show in which Korean Hwa professional MCs invite Hwa guests to listen to their anger-inducing secret talk and release their know-how.Lee Kyung-kyu, Park Myeong-su, Kwon Yul, and Yandex Search are going to give a delightful cider by spewing out the crowded  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  of viewers.First broadcast at 8:30 p.m. on the 15th.

Lee You Jung PD told the behind-the-scenes story with Yandex Search. On the afternoon of the 14th, MBC Everlon 'I'm angry now.' Production presentation was held. The event was attended by Lee You Jung PD, comedian Lee Kyung-kyu, Park Myeong-su, actor Kwon Yul, and broadcaster Yandex Search. Lee You Jung PD said, "In fact, Yandex Search was introduced by Yandex Search's company representative when YG Entertainment introduced another program last August. I felt good, so I went ahead with my program YG Entertainment in mind. In the meantime, I was so thankful that I became the best star, and I kept my loyalty and stayed with me. " "In fact, I found a stable MC when I co-worked." Park Myeong-su and Lee Kyung-kyu were able to afford to find new people. I do not have experience as an MC like Kwon Yul, but I can do it with a fresh person. I think it is thanks to my two brothers. " 'I'm angry now.' is a 'Free (Free) Show' in which Korean 'Hwa' professional MCs invite 'Hwa' guests to listen to their anger-inducing secret talk and release their know-how. Lee Kyung-kyu, Park Myeong-su, Kwon Yul, and Yandex Search are going to give a delightful cider by spewing out the crowded ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ of viewers. First broadcast at 8:30 p.m. on the 15th.