Lee Kyung-kyu daughter Lee Ye Rim, Kim Young-chan and marriage.Yoo Jae-Suk Kang Ho-dong super luxury guest

Comedian Lee Kyung-kyu daughter and actor Lee Ye Rim marriagesLee Ye Rim will join YangsanFC Kim Young-chan on December 11 for a hundred years, when they meet with a friend and develop into lovers and form a couples kite.Lee Ye Rim, Kim Young-chan Wedding ceremony society is boom, celebration is KCM, Lee Soo-geun Kim Jun-hyun, Cho Jung-min and Park.It will also boast a lineup of super-luxury guests, including Yoo Jae-Suk and Kang Ho-dong.Lee Kyung-kyu recently told Channel ACity Fisherman, starring son-in-law Kim Young-chan, I feel very good to meet a good person, I did not know I would go through this.I honestly do not come in contact with it. I appeared in City Fisherman today, but if I marriage, it will be a big memory. Kim Young-chan also said, I was impressed by the great care. I feel more comfortable. I will do well.Kim Young-chan, who is about to marriage, said, I was able to do my part as a player because she always supported me.Now that I am marriage, I will do my best in both the ground and the family. Yangsan fans also ask for a lot of support.

Comedian Lee Kyung-kyu daughter and Actor Lee Ye Rim marriages

Lee Ye Rim will join YangsanFC Kim Young-chan on December 11 for a hundred years, when they meet with a friend and develop into lovers and form a couple's kite.

Lee Ye Rim, Kim Young-chan Wedding ceremony society is boom, celebration is KCM, Lee Soo-geun Kim Jun-hyun, Cho Jung-min and Park. It will also boast a lineup of super-luxury guests, including Yoo Jae-Suk and Kang Ho-dong.

Lee Kyung-kyu recently told Channel A'City Fisherman, starring son-in-law Kim Young-chan, "I feel very good to meet a good person, I did not know I would go through this. I honestly do not come in contact with it. I appeared in 'City Fisherman' today, but if I marriage, it will be a big memory. " Kim Young-chan also said, "I was impressed by the great care. I feel more comfortable. I will do well."

Kim Young-chan, who is about to marriage, said, "I was able to do my part as a player because she always supported me. Now that I am marriage, I will do my best in both the ground and the family. Yangsan fans also ask for a lot of support. "