Interlayer Noise SingerS, Sung Si-kyung announced its position "I am bitter and I am writing"

Singer Sung Si-kyung, 42, has made his position on the Interlayer noise controversy.Sung Si-kyung said on the 19th SNS, The article is I have nothing to say, I am moving soon, and I am suffering from it.Sung Si-kyung said, I apologized to my neighbors for going to Agnaldo Timóteo directly and I was fortunate to hear it and promised to pay more attention.About Interlayer noise, The band members who are suffering from the restaurant go to Corona, and I made dinner at home, but it was a mistake to listen to YouTube Music on the first floor TV late at night to listen to Music.In the case of YouTube, I do not have a loud voice because I wear headphones on the second floor, Sung Si-kyung said. I do not listen to Moy YatMoy Yat Music as a singer.Most of the time I spend outside, he said. I will be more careful in the future. Sung Si-kyung also said, I do not have a chair to turn off, I wear a Noise prevention pad, I wear a sleeper for the first time in my life, I walk almost on my elbow, I try to do my life on almost two floors. I think it is a common house I use together.I will be more careful and careful in the future. I am sorry for my neighbors and I am sorry for my fans. Recently, there was a controversy about the netizen writings appealing for the damage caused by Interlayer noise caused by Singer S.Since then, several speculations have been made about the identity of Mr. S. Sung Si-kyung, who revealed his position on the day, revealed that Mr. S was Sung Si-kyung.Its snowing and the whole world is whiteThe article says, I have nothing to say. I am moving soon.I apologized to my neighbor for going to Agnaldo Timóteo directly and I was fortunate to hear that I promised to pay more attentionThe band members who are struggling to go to the restaurant There is Corona, and I made dinner at home, but it was a mistake to listen to music and listen to YouTube Music on the first floor TV lateIn YouTube, I dont have a loud voice because I wear headphones on the second floor, and I dont listen to Moy YatMoy Yat Music as a singer, most of the time I spend outsideIll be more careful in the futureI do not know the chair pulling, I wear a Noise prevention pad, I wear a sleeper for the first time in my life, I walk almost on my elbow, and I try to do my life almost on the second floorI think it is a common house that we use together, so we should think about our neighbors, care for each other, and be more careful of courseIll be more careful and careful in the futureIm sorry for your neighbors and Im sorry for your fans

Singer Sung Si-kyung, 42, has made his position on the Interlayer Noise controversy.

Sung Si-kyung said on the 19th SNS, "The article is 'I have nothing to say', 'I am moving soon', and I am suffering from it.

Sung Si-kyung said, "I apologized to my neighbors for going to Agnaldo Timóteo directly and I was fortunate to hear it and promised to pay more attention."

About Interlayer Noise, "The band members who are suffering from the restaurant go to Corona, and I made dinner at home, but it was a mistake to listen to YouTube Music on the first floor TV late at night to listen to Music."

"In the case of YouTube, I do not have a loud voice because I wear headphones on the second floor," Sung Si-kyung said. "I do not listen to Moy Yat Moy Yat Music as a Singer. Most of the time I spend outside, "he said." I will be more careful in the future. "

Sung Si-kyung also said, "I do not have a chair to turn off, I wear a Noise prevention pad, I wear a Sleeper for the first time in my life, I walk almost on my elbow, I try to do my life on almost two floors." "I think it is a common house I use together. I will be more careful and careful in the future. I am sorry for my neighbors and I am sorry for my fans. "

Recently, there was a controversy about the netizen writings appealing for the damage caused by Interlayer Noise caused by Singer S. Since then, several speculations have been made about the identity of Mr. S. Sung Si-kyung, who revealed his position on the day, revealed that Mr. S was Sung Si-kyung.

It's snowing and the whole world is white

The article says, "I have nothing to say." "I am moving soon."

I apologized to my neighbor for going to Agnaldo Timóteo directly and I was fortunate to hear that I promised to pay more attention

The band members who are struggling to go to the restaurant There is Corona, and I made dinner at home, but it was a mistake to listen to Music and listen to YouTube Music on the first floor TV late

In YouTube, I don't have a loud voice because I wear headphones on the second floor, and I don't listen to Moy Yat Moy Yat Music as a Singer, most of the time I spend outside

I'll be more careful in the future

I do not know the chair pulling, I wear a Noise prevention pad, I wear a Sleeper for the first time in my life, I walk almost on my elbow, and I try to do my life almost on the second floor

I think it is a common house that we use together, so we should think about our neighbors, care for each other, and be more careful of course

I'll be more careful and careful in the future

I'm sorry for your neighbors and I'm sorry for your fans