Park Eun-young, health red light? "Recognizing preciousness and recuperating."

Park Eun-young posted two photos on the official Instagram on the 24th, along with an article entitled I realize the importance of health and I am late in my medical care.In the photo, Park Eun-young looks at his cell phone with a bright expression. In another photo, he sits on the couch and looks like Park Eun-young writing something.Choi, a broadcaster from Announcer who saw the post, commented, My senior was sick, be careful about your health.Meanwhile, Park Eun-young married Kim Hyung-woo, a businessman younger than her in 2019, and gave birth to Bum Jun-gun in February.After resuming his post-birth activities, he is currently appearing on the SBS entertainment program The Beating Girls.
Park Eun-young posted two photos on the official Instagram on the 24th, along with an article entitled I realize the importance of health and I am late in my medical care.In the photo, Park Eun-young looks at his cell phone with a bright expression. In another photo, he sits on the couch and looks like Park Eun-young writing something.Choi, a broadcaster from Announcer who saw the post, commented, My senior was sick, be careful about your health.Meanwhile, Park Eun-young married Kim Hyung-woo, a businessman younger than her in 2019, and gave birth to Bum Jun-gun in February.After resuming his post-birth activities, he is currently appearing on the SBS entertainment program The Beating Girls.

Park Eun-young posted two photos on the official Instagram on the 24th, along with an article entitled "I realize the importance of health and I am late in my medical care".

In the photo, Park Eun-young looks at his cell phone with a bright expression. In another photo, he sits on the couch and looks like Park Eun-young writing something. Choi, a broadcaster from Announcer who saw the post, commented, "My senior was sick, be careful about your health."

Meanwhile, Park Eun-young married Kim Hyung-woo, a businessman younger than her in 2019, and gave birth to Bum Jun-gun in February. After resuming his post-birth activities, he is currently appearing on the SBS entertainment program 'The Beating Girls'.