Park Na-rae, who is kicked out of a store on business restrictions..."for the first time since the broadcast" (a lined Restaurant)

In the TVN entertainment program a lined restaurant broadcasted on the 14th, comedian Park Na-rae, Mukbang YouTuber short-short sun, and Chinese chef Park Eun-young came out as taste verification team.On this day, the Taste Testing Team visited Good Restaurant, a fried leg located in Mullae-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.Park Na-rae was stunned by the citizens comments that he was waiting for more than an hour.The Restaurant is available for reservation by application.Park Na-rae, who learned this, admired it as a good world, and asked Park Eun-young chef, the only 90-year-old student among the three, Did not you know?Park Eun-young said, I am going to go with my sisters. Park Na-rae said, I am not moving old.The taste test team was anxious when the 22-team was notified that they were waiting. The Restaurant sold only a limited quantity.Another concern was that the time limit was right.After less than two hours until 9:00 am when the business is closed according to the quarantine guidelines, the short-short sunshine could not hide the worry that I am going to interview only.After an hour and 20 minutes of weighting, the Taste Testing Team entered Restaurant, only an hour before the end of the business.When they said that they ate food, they urged each other to say, I do not have time.The Taste Testing Team made bibimbap eight minutes before 9:00, and inhaled the storm. Those who left the store at the end of the business appealed, I can not digest it because I eat it quickly.Park Na-rae said, I was almost kicked out of the store. It was the first time since the a lined restaurant broadcast.Park Na-rae and the short-lipped sunshine were evaluated as one hour and 50 minutes and one hour and 30 minutes respectively.Park Eun-young chef said, It is worth waiting for an hour, he added. I hate Waiting, and I gave it generously.Photo = TVN a lined restaurant broadcast capture
In the TVN entertainment program a lined restaurant broadcasted on the 14th, comedian Park Na-rae, Mukbang YouTuber short-short sun, and Chinese chef Park Eun-young came out as taste verification team.On this day, the Taste Testing Team visited Good Restaurant, a fried leg located in Mullae-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.Park Na-rae was stunned by the citizens comments that he was waiting for more than an hour.The Restaurant is available for reservation by application.Park Na-rae, who learned this, admired it as a good world, and asked Park Eun-young chef, the only 90-year-old student among the three, Did not you know?Park Eun-young said, I am going to go with my sisters. Park Na-rae said, I am not moving old.The taste test team was anxious when the 22-team was notified that they were waiting. The Restaurant sold only a limited quantity.Another concern was that the time limit was right.After less than two hours until 9:00 am when the business is closed according to the quarantine guidelines, the short-short sunshine could not hide the worry that I am going to interview only.After an hour and 20 minutes of weighting, the Taste Testing Team entered Restaurant, only an hour before the end of the business.When they said that they ate food, they urged each other to say, I do not have time.The Taste Testing Team made bibimbap eight minutes before 9:00, and inhaled the storm. Those who left the store at the end of the business appealed, I can not digest it because I eat it quickly.Park Na-rae said, I was almost kicked out of the store. It was the first time since the a lined restaurant broadcast.Park Na-rae and the short-lipped sunshine were evaluated as one hour and 50 minutes and one hour and 30 minutes respectively.Park Eun-young chef said, It is worth waiting for an hour, he added. I hate Waiting, and I gave it generously.Photo = TVN a lined restaurant broadcast capture

In the TVN entertainment program 'a lined Restaurant' broadcasted on the 14th, comedian Park Na-rae, Mukbang YouTuber short-short sun, and Chinese chef Park Eun-young came out as 'taste verification team'.

On this day, the 'Taste Testing Team' visited Good Restaurant, a fried leg located in Mullae-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Park Na-rae was stunned by the citizens' comments that he was waiting for more than an hour.

The Restaurant is available for reservation by application. Park Na-rae, who learned this, admired it as "a good world," and asked Park Eun-young chef, the only 90-year-old student among the three, "Did not you know?"

Park Eun-young said, "I am going to go with my sisters." Park Na-rae said, "I am not moving old."

The “taste test team” was anxious when the 22-team was notified that they were waiting. The Restaurant sold only a limited quantity.

Another concern was that the time limit was right. After less than two hours until 9:00 am when the business is closed according to the quarantine guidelines, the short-short sunshine could not hide the worry that "I am going to interview only".

After an hour and 20 minutes of weighting, the "Taste Testing Team" entered Restaurant, only an hour before the end of the business. When they said that they ate Food, they urged each other to say, "I do not have time.

The "Taste Testing Team" made bibimbap eight minutes before 9:00, and inhaled the storm. Those who left the store at the end of the business appealed, "I can not digest it because I eat it quickly." Park Na-rae said, "I was almost kicked out of the store." "It was the first time since the 'a lined Restaurant' broadcast."

Park Na-rae and the short-lipped sunshine were evaluated as "one hour and 50 minutes" and one hour and 30 minutes respectively. Park Eun-young chef said, "It is worth waiting for an hour," he added. "I hate Waiting, and I gave it generously."

Photo = TVN 'a lined Restaurant' broadcast capture