Park Na-rae, purchases 80,000 won worth of exhausts..."I'll have to line up again" (a lined Restaurant)

In the TVN entertainment program a lined restaurant broadcasted on the 14th, comedian Park Na-rae, Mukbang YouTuber short-short sun, and Chinese chef Park Eun-young came out as taste verification team.On this day, the Taste Testing Team found a ventilation shop located in an alley deep in Yeonnam-dong.A man with unusual makeup caught the attention of a taste verification team. The man, who works in a nearby store, said he came to buy a exhaust when he broke time.Asked by Park Na-rae, Do you know that, too, the man replied, Yes, I like it so much.Asked if he was ashamed of his brilliant makeup, the man laughed, saying, I am not so ashamed and I am moderately ashamed.I thought I was early, but the line is too long, he said.The appearance of the taste verification team, which waits, exploded sweet.The short-lipped sun that peeked inside the store was ashamed, saying, We are like them, and Park Eun-young laughed, saying, I can not be so dirty.The taste verification team was also hard on the cold. Park Eun-young complained of suffering, saying, Im going in just before I get my toe cut.After more than 50 minutes of weighting, the Taste Check Team entered the store. They were surprised to calculate. They picked 83,300 won.However, Park Na-rae, who tasted the cone lunch, admired: I smell like narcotic corn, he said, I am so envious.It was delicious enough to repurchase. Park Na-rae said, I should have ordered two of these.Park Eun-young also laughed, I have to line up again.The short-lipped sun, which tasted strawberry tiramisu exhaust, was satisfied that It is like a fresh cake, Cream is very good.Park Eun-young also said, There should be strawberries, and admired sweet custard cream goes well with strawberries.The Taste Testing Team gave a general review that it only waits for 3 ~ 40 minutes.Photo = TVN a lined restaurant broadcast capture
In the TVN entertainment program a lined restaurant broadcasted on the 14th, comedian Park Na-rae, Mukbang YouTuber short-short sun, and Chinese chef Park Eun-young came out as taste verification team.On this day, the Taste Testing Team found a ventilation shop located in an alley deep in Yeonnam-dong.A man with unusual makeup caught the attention of a taste verification team. The man, who works in a nearby store, said he came to buy a exhaust when he broke time.Asked by Park Na-rae, Do you know that, too, the man replied, Yes, I like it so much.Asked if he was ashamed of his brilliant makeup, the man laughed, saying, I am not so ashamed and I am moderately ashamed.I thought I was early, but the line is too long, he said.The appearance of the taste verification team, which waits, exploded sweet.The short-lipped sun that peeked inside the store was ashamed, saying, We are like them, and Park Eun-young laughed, saying, I can not be so dirty.The taste verification team was also hard on the cold. Park Eun-young complained of suffering, saying, Im going in just before I get my toe cut.After more than 50 minutes of weighting, the Taste Check Team entered the store. They were surprised to calculate. They picked 83,300 won.However, Park Na-rae, who tasted the cone lunch, admired: I smell like narcotic corn, he said, I am so envious.It was delicious enough to repurchase. Park Na-rae said, I should have ordered two of these.Park Eun-young also laughed, I have to line up again.The short-lipped sun, which tasted strawberry tiramisu exhaust, was satisfied that It is like a fresh cake, Cream is very good.Park Eun-young also said, There should be strawberries, and admired sweet custard cream goes well with strawberries.The Taste Testing Team gave a general review that it only waits for 3 ~ 40 minutes.Photo = TVN a lined restaurant broadcast capture

In the TVN entertainment program 'a lined Restaurant' broadcasted on the 14th, comedian Park Na-rae, Mukbang YouTuber short-short sun, and Chinese chef Park Eun-young came out as 'taste verification team'.

On this day, the 'Taste Testing Team' found a ventilation shop located in an alley deep in Yeonnam-dong.

A man with unusual makeup caught the attention of a "taste verification team." The man, who works in a nearby store, said he came to buy a exhaust when he broke time. Asked by Park Na-rae, "Do you know that, too," the man replied, "Yes, I like it so much."

Asked if he was ashamed of his brilliant makeup, the man laughed, saying, "I am not so ashamed and I am moderately ashamed." "I thought I was early, but the line is too long," he said.

The appearance of the 'taste verification team', which waits, exploded 'sweet'. The short-lipped sun that peeked inside the store was ashamed, saying, "We are like them," and Park Eun-young laughed, saying, "I can not be so dirty."

"The taste verification team" was also hard on the cold. Park Eun-young complained of suffering, saying, "I'm going in just before I get my toe cut."

After more than 50 minutes of weighting, the Taste Check Team entered the store. They were surprised to calculate. They picked 83,300 won.

However, Park Na-rae, who tasted the cone lunch, admired: "I smell like narcotic corn," he said, "I am so envious." It was delicious enough to repurchase. Park Na-rae said, "I should have ordered two of these." Park Eun-young also laughed, "I have to line up again."

The short-lipped sun, which tasted strawberry tiramisu exhaust, was satisfied that "It is like a fresh cake, Cream is very good." Park Eun-young also said, "There should be strawberries," and admired "sweet custard Cream goes well with strawberries."

The 'Taste Testing Team' gave a general review that "it only waits for 3 ~ 40 minutes".

Photo = TVN 'a lined Restaurant' broadcast capture