Park Eun-young "Make a Good Woman in KBS resignation thanks to my best friend's boom" (Boom Boom Power)

Park Eun-young, a broadcaster from the Announcer, showed his affection for his best friend boom.Park Eun-young was a special DJ in SBS Power FM and Love FM Boom Boom Power broadcast on March 7th.On this day, Park Eun-young said, I hope my friend boom will meet a good and good woman quickly and build a family.Park Eun-young said, (Boom) and I have been running the Escape from Crisis Number One for a long time. In fact, it is also thanks to Boom that KBS resigned.I am a colleague of the same agency, but I believed that it was okay for the boss there, and I resigned. Park said, Anyway, meet a good woman quickly. Is she snowing high? How attractive, rich, tall, handsome, I want to meet a good person and give a quick congratulatory gift?On the other hand, Boom is infected with Corona 19 after booster shot inoculation and is currently being treated at home.

Park Eun-young, a broadcaster from the Announcer, showed his affection for his best friend boom.

Park Eun-young was a special DJ in SBS Power FM and Love FM 'Boom Boom Power' broadcast on March 7th.

On this day, Park Eun-young said, "I hope my friend boom will meet a good and good woman quickly and build a family."

Park Eun-young said, "(Boom) and "I have been running the 'Escape from Crisis Number One' for a long time. In fact, it is also thanks to Boom that KBS resigned. I am a colleague of the same agency, but I believed that it was okay for the boss there, and I resigned. "

Park said, "Anyway, meet a good woman quickly. Is she snowing high? How attractive, rich, tall, handsome, I want to meet a good person and give a quick congratulatory gift?"

On the other hand, Boom is infected with Corona 19 after booster shot inoculation and is currently being treated at home.