Jin Yong "Netflix 'Thumbbody' shoot...trying to change overwhelmingly"

Actor Jin Yong recently reported on his situation.On the 17th, fashion magazine Marie Claire released an interview with a picture with Jin Yong through the December issue.Jin Yong said, It was good to have enough time to worry about and ask questions about the work and the person about the process of making his first movie.In addition, he said, I was able to realize how to operate myself when I was acting through Dumdum.He also said he tried to make a bold change in Netflix Thumbbody, which he is shooting now.Jin Yong said, Although I first proposed it to you, I also had no doubt that this change would make my work more abundant.In the interview, Jin Yong also told the story of living everyday life outside of acting.Especially, the story about the love and love of animals continued, and the answer to the occasion was I think I want to repay my dog Lu and Rai for unconditionally loving.In addition, the article Do not abandon your dog written in the SNS profile, I want you to remind me even if you read it like it is over.More pictures and interviews by Jin Yong can be found in the December issue of Marie Clare and on the website.
Actor Jin Yong recently reported on his situation.On the 17th, fashion magazine Marie Claire released an interview with a picture with Jin Yong through the December issue.Jin Yong said, It was good to have enough time to worry about and ask questions about the work and the person about the process of making his first movie.In addition, he said, I was able to realize how to operate myself when I was acting through Dumdum.He also said he tried to make a bold change in Netflix Thumbbody, which he is shooting now.Jin Yong said, Although I first proposed it to you, I also had no doubt that this change would make my work more abundant.In the interview, Jin Yong also told the story of living everyday life outside of acting.Especially, the story about the love and love of animals continued, and the answer to the occasion was I think I want to repay my dog Lu and Rai for unconditionally loving.In addition, the article Do not abandon your dog written in the SNS profile, I want you to remind me even if you read it like it is over.More pictures and interviews by Jin Yong can be found in the December issue of Marie Clare and on the website.

Actor Jin Yong recently reported on his situation.

On the 17th, fashion magazine 'Marie Claire' released an interview with a picture with Jin Yong through the December issue.

Jin Yong said, "It was good to have enough time to worry about and ask questions about the work and the person" about the process of making his first movie. In addition, he said, "I was able to realize how to operate myself when I was acting through 'Dumdum'."

He also said he tried to make a bold change in Netflix 'Thumbbody', which he is shooting now. Jin Yong said, "Although I first proposed it to you, I also had no doubt that this change would make my work more abundant."

In the interview, Jin Yong also told the story of living everyday life outside of acting. Especially, the story about the love and love of animals continued, and the answer to the occasion was "I think I want to repay my dog 'Lu' and 'Rai' for unconditionally loving." In addition, the article "Do not abandon your dog" written in the SNS profile, "I want you to remind me even if you read it like it is over."

More pictures and interviews by Jin Yong can be found in the December issue of 'Marie Clare' and on the website.