Yoo Jae-Suk, mentions former lover's real name, says Jin Yongman, "Do I talk to you?" Burluck ('What do you do when you play')

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk introduced past episodes.MBC Hangout with Yo broadcast on the 26th, Joe Dong Ari Yoo Jae-Suk, Jin Yongman, Ji Seok Jin and Kim Su-yong were drawn.Jin Yongman said, What are you worried about these days? Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, I was in my early 20s and I was so sick that I had no place to go.Yongman called his brother and told him to come home. When he went, he woke up and said, Learn your life, Learn your love, and I was hurt by my indifferent brothers.In this process, Jin Yongman mentioned the real name of his lover who had a relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk, and Yoo Jae-Suk was angry that I also talk about my brother.

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk introduced past episodes.

MBC 'Hangout with Yo' broadcast on the 26th, 'Joe Dong Ari' Yoo Jae-Suk, Jin Yongman, Ji Seok Jin and Kim Su-yong were drawn.

Jin Yongman said, "What are you worried about these days?" Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I was in my early 20s and I was so sick that I had no place to go. Yongman called his brother and told him to come home. When he went, he woke up and said, "Learn your life," "Learn your love," and "I was hurt by my indifferent brothers."

In this process, Jin Yongman mentioned the real name of his lover who had a relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk, and Yoo Jae-Suk was angry that "I also talk about my brother."