Han Chae-young "50kg 58kg increase, usually order 12 minutes of meat with manager" (The rooftop)

Han Chae-young has gained 8kg in weight, Confessions have confirmed.Han Chae-young, Koo Ja-sung and Ji-soo appeared as guests in the KBS2 entertainment program Problem Child in House broadcast on March 1.Han Chae-young said, Many people these days, but when I was at home, I sat down and ate. At some point, Did you pour today?, Did you pour today?I kept thinking, I went up to the scales at one point and said, Is this broken? It was originally 50kg, but it was 58kg.MC Jin Yongman was surprised, saying, 8kg we are not getting tired. So, Jeong Hyeong-don comforted him, It is not even my lower half.I eat a lot, I have 12 minutes of meat with my manager and they eat, Han Chae-young said.When Jin Yongman asked, Is not the male manager eating more? Han Chae-young replied, I eat more.Song Eun-yi said, I saw that I came out with a manager at another broadcasting company, but I ate a lot. I thought it was a lie because I did not get fat.Han Chae-young said, I do not manage my body while managing food.Even when I was in school, I ate a pizza large plate alone and ate two or three hamburgers, and I had two basic ramen noodles.

Han Chae-young has gained 8kg in weight, Confessions have confirmed.

Han Chae-young, Koo Ja-sung and Ji-soo appeared as guests in the KBS2 entertainment program Problem Child in House' broadcast on March 1.

Han Chae-young said, "Many people these days, but when I was at home, I sat down and ate. At some point, 'Did you pour today?', 'Did you pour today?' I kept thinking, "I went up to the scales at one point and said, "Is this broken?" It was originally 50kg, but it was 58kg."

MC Jin Yongman was surprised, saying, "8kg we are not getting tired." So, Jeong Hyeong-don comforted him, "It is not even my lower half."

"I eat a lot, I have 12 minutes of meat with my manager and they eat," Han Chae-young said.

When Jin Yongman asked, "Is not the male manager eating more?" Han Chae-young replied, "I eat more."

Song Eun-yi said, "I saw that I came out with a manager at another broadcasting company, but I ate a lot. I thought it was a lie because I did not get fat.

Han Chae-young said, "I do not manage my body while managing food. Even when I was in school, I ate a pizza large plate alone and ate two or three hamburgers, and I had two basic ramen noodles. "