"The former baseball player" Lee Dae-eun "confessed to Trudy first, socializing in two weeks" (South Korean Foreigners)

South Korean Foreigners Trudy - Lee Dae-euns love story will be released.MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on March 16, is featured as We Are Married.Ji Sook - Lee Doo Hee and Trudy - Lee Dae Eun couple who are having a happy honeymoon life appear and play quiz showdown.Rapper Trudy, who won Mnet Until Pretty Rap Star 2 in 2015, and Lee Dae-eun, a professional baseball player, started their public devotion in November 2018 and married in December 2021, about three years later.On the same day, MC Jin Yongman asks Trudy, Was Lee Dae-eun originally his ideal? Trudy said, He is much better than his original ideal.It was a bulldozer with no shacks at all, Lee Dae-eun said, It is the first time I have told a woman to go out first.I did not know my ideal type, but I found out that it was a cute style. He added that he is a sweet newlywed couple.When asked how MC Jin Yongman got together, Lee Dae-eun said, I kept saying that I was good.I was dating two weeks after my first meeting. Lee Doo-hee, who was next to me, said, I took four years. The honeymoon couple Trudy - Lee Dae-euns quiz challenge can be found on Wednesday, March 16 at 8:30 pm at MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners.MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners

'South Korean Foreigners' Trudy - Lee Dae-eun's love story will be released.

MBC Everlon 'South Korean Foreigners', which will be broadcast on March 16, is featured as 'We Are Married'. Ji Sook - Lee Doo Hee and Trudy - Lee Dae Eun couple who are having a happy honeymoon life appear and play quiz showdown.

Rapper Trudy, who won Mnet 'Until Pretty Rap Star 2' in 2015, and Lee Dae-eun, a professional baseball player, started their public devotion in November 2018 and married in December 2021, about three years later.

On the same day, MC Jin Yongman asks Trudy, "Was Lee Dae-eun originally his ideal?" Trudy said, "He is much better than his original ideal. It was a bulldozer with no shacks at all, "Lee Dae-eun said," It is the first time I have told a woman to go out first. I did not know my ideal type, but I found out that it was a cute style. "He added that he is a sweet newlywed couple.

When asked how MC Jin Yongman got together, Lee Dae-eun said, "I kept saying that I was good. I was dating two weeks after my first meeting. "Lee Doo-hee, who was next to me, said," I took four years. "

The honeymoon couple Trudy - Lee Dae-eun's quiz challenge can be found on Wednesday, March 16 at 8:30 pm at MBC Everlon 'South Korean Foreigners'.

MBC Everlon ‘South Korean Foreigners