Yellow more information' lawsuit 'B' refutation "Evidence of infidelity, prediction of 'I did not know'"

Kim Min-ho, a lawyer for VIP law firm B, said on the 18th, There is evidence of Yellow more information and the circumstances of Mr. C (Mr. Bs husband and former lover of Yellow more information).Yellow more information is not known is already predicted actions. Kim Min-ho, a lawyer, said, We received the complaint on September 24 and Yellow more information received the complaint on October 26.Mr. B refused to do so, and after that, there was no response, and after the report (related to the alimony lawsuit), he (Yellow more information) appointed a lawyer, he said.Kim said that Mr. Cs act of saying I deceived is a strategy that exempts Yellow more information. It is a typical method of a lawsuit.I have forged official documents and agreements, but if it is presented as evidence, I will judge whether it is true. I am in a divorce with Mr. B, Mr. C said. After the article, Mr. C came to see Mr. B. There was a dispute and the police were dispatched.I think I said that I talked to Mr. B (in an interview). Kim said, Mr. B is currently embarrassed to see a big topic while raising a child.SBS Entertainment News reported that A, a 30-year-old broadcaster from a sports broadcaster announcer, was sued for alimony.According to reports, a 20-year-old woman B, who raises a 4-year-old child, filed a lawsuit against the eastern district court in Seoul for alimony of 50 million won, saying that A, a 30-year-old broadcaster, has been in an inappropriate relationship with her husband until recently.Mr. A was found to be Yellow more information. After the report, Mr. C conducted an interview with sports trends and said, I deceived both my wife and Yellow more information.I am currently in divorce talks with my wife and I will do my best to prevent damage to Yellow more information. I will also compensate for the damage.

Kim Min-ho, a lawyer for VIP law firm B, said on the 18th, "There is evidence of Yellow more information and the circumstances of Mr. C (Mr. B's husband and former lover of Yellow more information). Yellow more information is 'not known' is already predicted actions. "

Kim Min-ho, a lawyer, said, "We received the complaint on September 24 and Yellow more information received the complaint on October 26. "Mr. B refused to do so, and after that, there was no response, and after the report (related to the alimony lawsuit), he (Yellow more information) appointed a lawyer," he said.

Kim said that Mr. C's act of saying "I deceived" is a strategy that exempts Yellow more information. "It is a typical method of a lawsuit. I have forged official documents and agreements, but if it is presented as evidence, I will judge whether it is true. "

"I am in a divorce with Mr. B," Mr. C said. After the article, Mr. C came to see Mr. B. There was a dispute and the police were dispatched. I think I said that I talked to Mr. B (in an interview). "

Kim said, "Mr. B is currently embarrassed to see a big topic while raising a child."

SBS Entertainment News reported that A, a 30-year-old broadcaster from a sports broadcaster announcer, was sued for alimony. According to reports, a 20-year-old woman B, who raises a 4-year-old child, filed a lawsuit against the eastern district court in Seoul for alimony of 50 million won, saying that A, a 30-year-old broadcaster, has been in an inappropriate relationship with her husband until recently.

Mr. A was found to be Yellow more information. After the report, Mr. C conducted an interview with sports trends and said, "I deceived both my wife and Yellow more information." I am currently in divorce talks with my wife and I will do my best to prevent damage to Yellow more information. I will also compensate for the damage. "