"One Night Was You...I'm Sorry I forgot" to "Photos" Kim Hye-seon, Kim Min-ho

In the KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photon broadcasted on the 20th, the conversation between Kim Min-ho and Kim Hye-Seon, who learned the truth, was drawn.The magistrate called out Otanga, who had been diving, and said, Was it my aunt. What? Think of her as mom? Shouldnt have left her phone.And I am older than I thought. I am sorry I am old. Ten times more than that.I forgot my face and memory at that time. I did not know I was so young. I do not know how much I searched the bottom of Busan without knowing it, said Chang Tae-tae. I do not know my face, I do not know my name.I went to the bread because I was gambling for 20 million won, and I went to the bread. Is there a rat hole somewhere?

In the KBS 2TV weekend drama "OK Photon" broadcasted on the 20th, the conversation between Kim Min-ho and Kim Hye-seon, who learned the truth, was drawn.

The magistrate called out Otanga, who had been diving, and said, "Was it my aunt. What? Think of her as mom? Shouldn't have left her phone. "And I am older than I thought. I am sorry I am old. Ten times more than that. I forgot my face and Memory at that time. I did not know I was so young. "

"I do not know how much I searched the bottom of Busan without knowing it," said Chang Tae-tae. "I do not know my face, I do not know my name." I went to the bread because I was gambling for 20 million won, and I went to the bread. Is there a rat hole somewhere? "