"I'll only live and leave for three years": Kim Hye-seon, 28-year-old Kim Min-ho and marriage rush (OK)

Kim Hye-Seon trades in secret with Go Geon-han, prompting Kim Min-ho and marriage to jumpOn the 46th episode of KBS 2TVs weekend drama OK Photo Sister (played by Moon Young-nam/directed by Lee Jin-seo), which aired on September 4, Kim Hye-Seon met with Ushijima the Loan Shark (Go Geon-han) secretly.She was about to marriage her first love, 28-year-old Otanga, when she found out she had raised her daughter Ottogi (Hongjae), but her brother Ushijima the Loan Shark opposed it.Ushijima the Loan Shark did not understand that Otanga was three years older than his late mother.Otangja met with Ushijima the Loan Shark and said, How worried is it that my only brother met a crazy old lady?If I die first, I wont sleep if I think Ill stay with my father and my tug. I cant think of it if I want to let a young woman meet me.So Im telling you, why dont you just live and break up for three years until the locusts are with the locust Father?After three years, hell be a little too, and Ill leave him quietly, and I wont report his marriage and I wont have a marriage ceremony.
Kim Hye-Seon trades in secret with Go Geon-han, prompting Kim Min-ho and marriage to jumpOn the 46th episode of KBS 2TVs weekend drama OK Photo Sister (played by Moon Young-nam/directed by Lee Jin-seo), which aired on September 4, Kim Hye-Seon met with Ushijima the Loan Shark (Go Geon-han) secretly.She was about to marriage her first love, 28-year-old Otanga, when she found out she had raised her daughter Ottogi (Hongjae), but her brother Ushijima the Loan Shark opposed it.Ushijima the Loan Shark did not understand that Otanga was three years older than his late mother.Otangja met with Ushijima the Loan Shark and said, How worried is it that my only brother met a crazy old lady?If I die first, I wont sleep if I think Ill stay with my father and my tug. I cant think of it if I want to let a young woman meet me.So Im telling you, why dont you just live and break up for three years until the locusts are with the locust Father?After three years, hell be a little too, and Ill leave him quietly, and I wont report his marriage and I wont have a marriage ceremony.

Kim Hye-seon trades in secret with Go Geon-han, prompting Kim Min-ho and marriage to jump

On the 46th episode of kbs 2TV's weekend drama OK Photo Sister (played by Moon Young-nam/directed by Lee Jin-seo), which aired on September 4, Kim Hye-seon met with Ushijima the Loan Shark (Go Geon-han) secretly.

She was about to marriage her first love, 28-year-old Otanga, when she found out she had raised her daughter Ottogi (Hongjae), but her brother Ushijima the Loan Shark opposed it. Ushijima the Loan Shark did not understand that Otanga was three years older than his late mother.

Otangja met with Ushijima the Loan Shark and said, "How worried is it that my only brother met a crazy old lady? If I die first, I won’t sleep if I think I’ll stay with my Father and my tug. I can’t think of it if I want to let a young woman meet me.

“So I’m telling you, why don’t you just live and break up for three years until the locusts are with the locust Father? After three years, he’ll be a little too, and I’ll leave him quietly, and I won’t report his marriage and I won’t have a marriage ceremony.”