"Live with me..."Phone" Kim Min-ho, Kim Hye-seon Confessions

In the 39th KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photon broadcasted on the 8th, Kim Hye-Seon was shown to Ottogi (Hongjae) to reveal the identity of his father, Kim Min-ho.On this day, Ottongja told Ottogi to live with Father, and lied about going to prison, where he said, Living with Father, the first time you see him?I do not know who it is, he said, and Otanga said, I do not see it for the first time. Ottongja then took Ottonggi to the barracks, who said, Its Father, now its Father, and Ottogi said, My brother is my Father.Where is this law in the world? Im sorry, Father came too late. Come here, my loot. Father will hold you. And Ottogi ran to the arms of the ball.Ottongja said goodbye, and Ottogi said, Ill be waiting with Father, Ill write a letter. The garnish ran to Otongja and said, I live with me.Lets live with the three of them, he said.Otanga turned to say, Im old. What about your life. This is not it. And Byeon Gong-chae said, My aunt is my First Love.I havent forgotten since Agnaldo Timóteo, who has no face or name, but hes been my First Love of the Chest for seven years since Agnaldo Timóteo.This is an unchanging truth. I live with you. Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

In the 39th kbs 2TV weekend drama "OK Photon" broadcasted on the 8th, Kim Hye-seon was shown to Ottogi (Hongjae) to reveal the Identity of his Father, Kim Min-ho.

On this day, Ottongja told Ottogi to live with Father, and lied about going to prison, where he said, "Living with Father, the first time you see him? I do not know who it is, "he said, and Otanga said," I do not see it for the first time. "

Ottongja then took Ottonggi to the barracks, who said, "It's Father, now it's Father," and Ottogi said, "My brother is my Father. Where is this law in the world? "

"I'm sorry, Father came too late. Come here, my loot. Father will hold you." And Ottogi ran to the arms of the ball.

Ottongja said goodbye, and Ottogi said, "I'll be waiting with Father, I'll write a letter." The garnish ran to Otongja and said, "I live with me. Let's live with the three of them," he said.

Otanga turned to say, "I'm old. What about your life. This is not it." And Byeon Gong-chae said, "My aunt is my First Love. I haven't forgotten since Agnaldo Timóteo, who has no face or name, but he's been my First Love of the Chest for seven years since Agnaldo Timóteo. This is an unchanging truth. I live with you. "

Photo = kbs Broadcasting Screen