'76-year-old late boy' Kim Yong-gun "falls into a fall...Worldly one of 70,000" Heartfelt Confessions

Comprehensive channel MBN entertainment program Granpa emerged as a dark horse entertainment on Saturday night with rounding in the wild beauty explosion typhoon of 79-year-olds.On the first broadcast of Granpa on the 6th, Lee Soon-jae, Park Geun-hyung, Baek Il-seob and Lim Ha-Ryong, who traveled to Golf to Jeju Island for the regular schedule, were reunited with Do Caddy Do Kyoung-wan.In addition, Kim Yong-gun, a secret guest, appeared as a guest and made a surprise appearance as a guest, and he was able to capture the audience with his personal history, while he was the oldest gun caddy at 76 years old with Do Kyoung-wan.The four members of the Granpa who started their trip to Jeju with the guide of Do Kyoung-wan recalled Latte Memories such as I could not go to the bathroom since the pig was waiting under the toilet and I came to Jeju Island for my honeymoon, I had a big smile.After lunch, they went for a walk except for Baek Il-seob, who left the group for a while, saying, I will eat dessert at the cafe. I met Kim Yong-gun, who was hiding in the Dolharbang here.Kim Yong-gun, who said, I am sorry for the inconvenience as soon as I met the members, added, I am embarrassed, but I will invite you to Doljanchi.Kim Yong-gun then boarded the car as a local resident and once again laughed with a surprise camera that completely deceived the Baek Il-seob that he did not meet at the scene.Those who returned to the hostel had a simple drink with dinner and continued their recent talk.Kim Yong-gun said, I got a lot of strength because my brothers were worried about me when I fell into a bad situation, and it was all because I was lacking.Then, about being a father in his 70s, he said, Worldly, hes one of 70,000 people, and in the future, The power of Kim Yong-gun!I do not think the same AD will come in, he said, and finished the first days drink pleasantly.The next morning, they went on a stroke play with a Wolf Watch injury in the weather where the typhoon was coming.Kim Yong-gun turned 76-year-old top caddy and was responsible for running the game with aid Do Caddy Do Kyoung-wan.87-year-old Lee Soon-jae took his first tee shot, followed by Baek Il-seob - Lim Ha-Ryong, followed by Park Geun-hyungs cool rocket slugging.Kim Yong-gun, who had a new caddy ceremony, responded to the members successive arrests, saying, If you kill this, I will accuse the Labor Office.Even in the increasingly intense rain and wind, the Granpa four people showed passion and fighting spirit.Lim Ha-Ryong laughed at the ridiculous weather situation, saying, This is the first time in my life, I will remember it for a lifetime.In the end, the camera was stopped in bad weather, and the members who evacuated to the shade house for reorganization did not lose their laughter while weaving water from the socks.Furthermore, Park Geun-hyung expressed his firm will to look at us who do not give up even when we are old, and it may be a reaction to whether the elderly play Golf harshly.It was one time that the latte grandmothers unsettled tug of war for Golf was enough to give young people a fresh awakening.At the end, a woman of the tomb who came to Granpa appeared, and the question about the next meeting was raised.The Golf entertainment program Granpa, which contains the four people of the people and the Docady Do Kyoung-wans cheerful Golf wandering, is broadcast every Saturday at 9:30 pm.

Comprehensive channel MBN entertainment program 'Granpa' emerged as a dark horse entertainment on Saturday night with rounding in the 'wild beauty explosion' typhoon of 79-year-olds.

On the first broADcast of 'Granpa' on the 6th, Lee Soon-jae, Park Geun-hyung, Baek Il-seob and Lim Ha-Ryong, who traveled to Golf to Jeju Island for the regular schedule, were reunited with 'Do CADdy' Do Kyoung-wan. In ADdition, Kim Yong-gun, a 'secret guest', appeared as a guest and mADe a surprise appearance as a guest, and he was able to capture the audience with his personal history, while he was the oldest 'gun cADdy' at 76 years old with Do Kyoung-wan.

The four members of the 'Granpa' who started their trip to Jeju with the guide of Do Kyoung-wan recalled 'Latte Memories' such as "I could not go to the bathroom since the pig was waiting under the toilet" and "I came to Jeju Island for my honeymoon, I hAD a big smile. After lunch, they went for a walk except for Baek Il-seob, who left the group for a while, saying, "I will eat dessert at the cafe." I met Kim Yong-gun, who was hiding in the Dolharbang here. Kim Yong-gun, who said, "I am sorry for the inconvenience" as soon as I met the members, ADded, "I am embarrassed, but I will invite you to Doljanchi."

Kim Yong-gun then boarded the car as a local resident and once again laughed with a 'surprise camera' that completely deceived the Baek Il-seob that he did not meet at the scene. Those who returned to the hostel hAD a simple drink with dinner and continued their recent talk. Kim Yong-gun said, "I got a lot of strength because my brothers were worried about me when I fell into a bAD situation, and it was all because I was lacking." Then, about being a father in his 70s, he said, "Worldly, he's one of 70,000 people, and in the future, "The power of Kim Yong-gun! I do not think the same AD will come in, "he said, and finished the first day's drink pleasantly.

The next morning, they went on a "stroke play" with a Wolf Watch injury in the weather where the typhoon was coming. Kim Yong-gun turned 76-year-old 'top cADdy' and was responsible for running the game with aid 'Do CADdy' Do Kyoung-wan. 87-year-old Lee Soon-jae took his first tee shot, followed by Baek Il-seob - Lim Ha-Ryong, followed by Park Geun-hyung's cool 'rocket slugging'. Kim Yong-gun, who hAD a new cADdy ceremony, responded to the members' successive arrests, saying, "If you kill this, I will accuse the Labor Office."

Even in the increasingly intense rain and wind, the 'Granpa' four people showed passion and fighting spirit. Lim Ha-Ryong laughed at the ridiculous weather situation, saying, "This is the first time in my life, I will remember it for a lifetime." In the end, the camera was stopped in bAD weather, and the members who evacuated to the shADe house for reorganization did not lose their laughter while weaving water from the socks.

Furthermore, Park Geun-hyung expressed his firm will to "look at us who do not give up even when we are old," and it may be a reaction to whether the elderly play Golf harshly. It was one time that the 'latte' grandmothers' unsettled tug of war for Golf was enough to give young people a fresh awakening. At the end, a woman of the tomb who came to 'Granpa' appeared, and the question about the next meeting was raised.

The Golf entertainment program 'Granpa', which contains the four people of the people and the 'DocADy' Do Kyoung-wan's cheerful Golf wandering, is broADcast every Saturday at 9:30 pm.