Kim Yong-gun, an out-of-wedlock pregnant woman, also has a painting of 'billions', a luxury book "A Year Ago in Winter Pray When It's Hard" ('donkey ears')

Donkey ears Kim Yong-guns billion sounding house was first unveiled.On the 27th KBS2 entertainment program Boss in the Mirror, a new house of actor Kim Yong-gun was released.Jun Hyun-moo and Kim Sook took extraordinary steps to train their youngest MC Hur Jae; the three people found the one major MC Kim Yong-guns house.During the recording, Jun Hyun-moo and Kim Sook called Kim Yong-gun for a greeting, and Kim Yong-gun was greedy to return to I want to go there and go back there.So the meeting of four people was concluded.While Hur Jae boiled ramen, Kim Sook asked Kim Yong-gun, You should return again, surreptitiously; Kim Yong-gun said, I dont mind.Then Huh should not be out, and Hur Jae said, I am bright in my ears. After dinner, I looked around the house in earnest, and I could see the city view in the bedroom, and the hallway to the dressing room was full of galleries.Among them was one of Kim Sooks favorite writers, one of the authors of One One, who was surprised that Kim Sook draws a billion-dollar work.Kim Yong-gun expressed his attachment to the work, saying, I always saw and prayed when there was a hard time in A Year Ago in Winter.The closet of fashionista Kim Yong-gun has also been unveiled.Kim Yong-gun presented Kim Sook with a new dress that he never wore as soon as he entered the dressing room. The cashmere 100% coat he gave to Jun Hyun-moo was 6.8 million One.I wasnt feeling well, I thought Id go on a diet from the start - I should be fitted to my clothes, Jun Hyun-moo said.
Donkey ears Kim Yong-guns billion sounding house was first unveiled.On the 27th KBS2 entertainment program Boss in the Mirror, a new house of actor Kim Yong-gun was released.Jun Hyun-moo and Kim Sook took extraordinary steps to train their youngest MC Hur Jae; the three people found the one major MC Kim Yong-guns house.During the recording, Jun Hyun-moo and Kim Sook called Kim Yong-gun for a greeting, and Kim Yong-gun was greedy to return to I want to go there and go back there.So the meeting of four people was concluded.While Hur Jae boiled ramen, Kim Sook asked Kim Yong-gun, You should return again, surreptitiously; Kim Yong-gun said, I dont mind.Then Huh should not be out, and Hur Jae said, I am bright in my ears. After dinner, I looked around the house in earnest, and I could see the city view in the bedroom, and the hallway to the dressing room was full of galleries.Among them was one of Kim Sooks favorite writers, one of the authors of One One, who was surprised that Kim Sook draws a billion-dollar work.Kim Yong-gun expressed his attachment to the work, saying, I always saw and prayed when there was a hard time in A Year Ago in Winter.The closet of fashionista Kim Yong-gun has also been unveiled.Kim Yong-gun presented Kim Sook with a new dress that he never wore as soon as he entered the dressing room. The cashmere 100% coat he gave to Jun Hyun-moo was 6.8 million One.I wasnt feeling well, I thought Id go on a diet from the start - I should be fitted to my clothes, Jun Hyun-moo said.

'donkey ears' Kim Yong-gun's 'billion' sounding house was first unveiled.

On the 27th KBS2 entertainment program 'Boss in the Mirror', a new house of actor Kim Yong-gun was released.

Jun Hyun-moo and Kim Sook took extraordinary steps to train their youngest MC Hur Jae; the three people found the 'One major MC' Kim Yong-gun's house. During the recording, Jun Hyun-moo and Kim Sook called Kim Yong-gun for a greeting, and Kim Yong-gun was greedy to return to "I want to go there and go back there". So the meeting of four people was concluded.

While Hur Jae boiled ramen, Kim Sook asked Kim Yong-gun, "You should return again," surreptitiously; Kim Yong-gun said, "I don't mind. Then Huh should not be out, "and Hur Jae said," I am bright in my ears. "

After dinner, I looked around the house in earnest, and I could see the city view in the bedroom, and the hallway to the dressing room was full of galleries. Among them was One of Kim Sook's favorite writers, One of the authors of One One, who was surprised that Kim Sook "draws a billion-dollar work." Kim Yong-gun expressed his attachment to the work, saying, "I always saw and prayed when there was a hard time in A Year Ago in Winter."

The closet of fashionista Kim Yong-gun has also been unveiled. Kim Yong-gun presented Kim Sook with a new dress that he never wore as soon as he entered the dressing room. The cashmere 100% coat he gave to Jun Hyun-moo was 6.8 million One. "I wasn't feeling well, I thought I'd go on a diet from the start - I should be fitted to my clothes," Jun Hyun-moo said.