Kim Yong-gun, son, daughter-in-law, born...Hwang Bo Ra "I will marry this year"

Actor Kim Yong-guns second son, Ha Jung-woos brother Cha Hyun-woo and actor Hwang Bo Ra, who has been in love for 10 years, announced plans to marry this year.Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared as a guest on JTBC magic closet broadcast on the 19th, attracted attention by writing a meeting and proposal on Hope 7DAYS schedule.I have been scheduling it with the will to go, said Hwang Bo Ra, who is surprised at the panel.What kind of proposal do you want? asked MC Han Sun-hwa, and Hwang Bo Ra said, I hate the two of them the most. I want to go on honeymoon together.I said, Look, Lets wear it in purple. Hwang Bo Ra said, I want to have a double date with Jung Kyung-ho, swimming and golf. Is not it a famous entertainment longevity couple?I thought it would be fun to do it together, but if you do not like it, you can not help it. The doctors of the two have not asked yet.

Actor Kim Yong-gun's second son, Ha Jung-woo's brother Cha Hyun-woo and actor Hwang Bo Ra, who has been in love for 10 years, announced plans to marry this year.

Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared as a guest on JTBC 'magic closet' broadcast on the 19th, attracted attention by writing a meeting and proposal on 'Hope 7DAYS' schedule. "I have been scheduling it with the will to go," said Hwang Bo Ra, who is surprised at the panel.

"What kind of proposal do you want?" asked MC Han Sun-hwa, and Hwang Bo Ra said, "I hate the two of them the most. I want to go on honeymoon together. I said, 'Look', 'Let's wear it in purple'. "

Hwang Bo Ra said, "I want to have a double date with Jung Kyung-ho, swimming and golf." "Is not it a famous entertainment longevity couple? I thought it would be fun to do it together, but if you do not like it, you can not help it. The doctors of the two have not asked yet. "