Kim Yong-gun, 77, is late son at home...Ha Jung-woo and Cha Hyeon-woo also cheer

On the 15th, TheFact reported that Kim Yong-gun was conducting a genetic test on his girlfriend A in November last year, and as a result, he was a biological person and is currently in the process of entering his family register.The media explained that Kim Yong-gun asked for a genetic test on July 7 and received the result of being a biological person on the 14th.Kim Yong-gun was shocked by the public last year when she was surrounded by a pregnancy scandal with 39-year-old A.In August last year, A sued Kim Yong-gun for attempted coercion and news of Kim Yong-guns accusation was known. Kim Yong-gun and A had a relationship at a drama end party in 2008 and maintained their relationship for 13 years.When Mr. A reported the pregnancy in early April last year, Kim Yong-gun was reported to have a conflict against Child Birth.The two sides fought a day-to-day battle, and it was argued that they had verbal abuse, intimidation, and assault, but the two sides agreed and the case was legally over.Kim Yong-gun said he drew a line that was not between Mr. A and Mr. Couple, but said he would take responsibility for the child.Kim Yong-gun said, I was ahead of surprise and worry rather than joy because I did not promise or plan for the future. I am aware of the fact that my child is more precious than face, but I will do my best to fulfill my responsibility for Child Birth and parenting.There was also a lot of interest in Ha Jung-woo and Cha Hyeon-woo, who suddenly had a brother in their 40s.Kim Yong-gun said, I informed the sons of the pregnancy, and unlike worry, the sons welcomed the new life as a blessing. I received the support of the sons and said that I will do my best to fulfill the 5th Child Birth .Since then, Mr. A has been a Child girl in November last year, and Kim Yong-gun has appeared in an entertainment program and said, I pray every day when I am in trouble. He also revealed his indirect feelings about pregnancy and Child Birth of 39-year-old women.Kim Yong-gun also appeared on MBN entertainment program Granpa and said, It was all because I was lacking. However, about becoming a father in his 70s, he said, It is one of 70,000 people worldwide.I wonder if there will be advertisements like Kim Yong-guns power! At 77 years old, Kim Yong-gun, who has been putting three times in the family register, is interested.

On the 15th, TheFact reported that Kim Yong-gun was conducting a genetic test on his girlfriend A in November last year, and as a result, he was a biological person and is currently in the process of entering his family register. The media explained that Kim Yong-gun asked for a genetic test on July 7 and received the result of being a biological person on the 14th.

Kim Yong-gun was shocked by the public last year when she was surrounded by a pregnancy scandal with 39-year-old A. In August last year, A sued Kim Yong-gun for attempted coercion and news of Kim Yong-gun's accusation was known. Kim Yong-gun and A had a relationship at a drama end party in 2008 and maintained their relationship for 13 years. When Mr. A reported the pregnancy in early April last year, Kim Yong-gun was reported to have a conflict against Child birth. The two sides fought a day-to-day battle, and it was argued that they had verbal abuse, intimidation, and assault, but the two sides agreed and the case was legally over.

Kim Yong-gun said he drew a line that was not between Mr. A and Mr. Couple, but said he would take responsibility for the child. Kim Yong-gun said, "I was ahead of surprise and worry rather than joy because I did not promise or plan for the future." "I am aware of the fact that my child is more precious than face, but I will do my best to fulfill my responsibility for Child birth and parenting."

There was also a lot of interest in Ha Jung-woo and Cha Hyeon-woo, who suddenly had a brother in their 40s. Kim Yong-gun said, "I informed the sons of the pregnancy, and unlike worry, the sons welcomed the new life as a blessing." "I received the support of the sons and said that I will do my best to fulfill the 5th" Child birth ".

Since then, Mr. A has been a Child girl in November last year, and Kim Yong-gun has appeared in an entertainment program and said, "I pray every day when I am in trouble." He also revealed his indirect feelings about pregnancy and Child birth of 39-year-old women.

Kim Yong-gun also appeared on MBN entertainment program 'Granpa' and said, "It was all because I was lacking." However, about becoming a father in his 70s, he said, "It is one of 70,000 people worldwide. I wonder if there will be advertisements like 'Kim Yong-gun's power!' "

At 77 years old, Kim Yong-gun, who has been putting three times in the family register, is interested.