The Veil' Namgoong Min was the killer of a colleague 'shocking reverse story'

The Veil Namgoong Min found out the truthOn MBCs Golden Earth Drama The Veil, which aired on the 15th, Han Ji-hyuk (Namgoong Min) found out that he was the one who killed his colleague.Han Ji-hyuk said, The same was true for Kang, too. He came to see me and had a sudden accident. It is clear that someone intentionally caused an accident.There is only one place in our organization that can do such a thing, he added.Jay Yoo (Kim Ji Eun) said, My thoughts are different: Agnaldo Timóteo Lee Dong-chul died a year ago.If you tried to intervene in the election using Lee Dong-chul, why did you kill him? He asked, Did you think that someone other than the Commerce Association would have intervened? Is there someone who killed Ri Dong-cheol? Do Jin-sook (Jang Young-nam) is a car window, he said. You know him well.The conductor, for his own performance, abducted our Father.He also said, I met the conductor yesterday. I heard you asked me to install a wiretapping program on my cell phone.Han Ji-hyuk, who heard this from the beginning, said, If you turn around like this now, you may have to meet with the enemy next time you meet.Lee In-hwan (Lee Kyung-young) met with Jay Yoo.Lee In-hwan asked Jay Yoo, Have you ever thought about the future of our organization? I do not know how much data is accumulated on portals and SNS corporate servers a day.What if our organizational power and the largest IT company in Korea combine information collection power? He took him to a basement full of computers.There was the word Argos on the monitor, and Jay Yoo asked, Is it linked to this system planet? Lee In-hwan said, I have a quick eye.It is connected directly to the backdoor dedicated to the planet, he said. It is a beta version now, but this allows you to see the data collected on the planet at a glance. When one Jessie J asked, What are you doing here? Lee In-hwan said, Now Im working on tracking back Mohammad Mosaddegh.Now do you understand why I brought you here? Back Mohammad Mosaddegh and Do Jin-sook met. I can think of what it means now, but I wanted to say something.I wanted to explain what happened to Agnaldo Timóteo if you gave me a chance, said Back Mohammad Mosaddegh, you tell me once.Its you, Baro, who made me do this who I am, he said.At the same time, the NIS staff who were wiretapping their meeting prepared a sniper at the meeting place.One Jessie J, who noticed the sniper, texted Han Ji-hyuk, Stop snipering, hurry, and when he found the sniper, he shot a car and made it possible for back Mohammad Mosaddegh and Do Jin-sook to notice.Back Mohammad Mosaddegh was able to avoid guns thanks to his men, and at the same time the bomb exploded, creating tension for the viewer.After that, Han pointed at the back Mohammad Mosaddegh with a pistol and demanded a conversation. My goal is one thing: to find and remove the enemy.Its never changed. Its just the surroundings. Youll understand. What that means. Were like each other.I think you want revenge, but you have to be clear before then, is it for your dead colleague or for yourself?There can be a different number of Grand prizes, he said. I do not remember the past. Wait a minute.The past will come back and bite your neck. Jay Yoo said, Is it Lee In-hwan who made Father like that? Did he make you like that a year ago?I apologized for the boat that Mohammad Mosaddegh escaped from the Han River earlier in the day, and I could not tell while approaching.Han Ji-hyuk asked, What would you do if he was a real father? Han Jessie J said, What if you can put Lee In-hwan on the brink with this? Is it our colleague?I asked.Han moved to Planet, where he encountered Lee In-hwan. Han Ji-hyuk said, Was it you?A year ago, I planned the planning mission of Lee Dong-chul, and in the process I leaked a list of our colleagues who were active in China. When the plan failed, I killed Lee Dong-chul and tried to remove my colleagues and me who knew it. Lee In-hwan, who had been in a nervous battle with Han Ji-hyuk, took Jay Yoo as a hostage.Before coming here, Han Ji-hyuk planned with Kang, and he said, Now my last video will arrive, and there is all the truth.If I fail to secure evidence for Lee In-hwan, please disclose it where everyone is. Meanwhile, the director and the executive gathered in one place, and they saw the last video sent by Han Ji-hyuk. However, Han Ji-hyuk in the video said, It is Han Ji-hyuk Baro who killed your colleague.Meanwhile, MBC Drama The Veil is a story about the NISs best field agent who disappeared a year ago returning to the organization to find an internal traitor who dropped himself into hell.It airs every Friday and Saturday at 9:50 p.m.Photo MBC broadcast screen capture

The Veil' Namgoong Min found out the truth

On MBC's Golden Earth Drama "The Veil," which aired on the 15th, Han Ji-hyuk (Namgoong Min) found out that he was the one who killed his colleague.

Han Ji-hyuk said, "The same was true for Kang, too. He came to see me and had a sudden accident." "It is clear that someone intentionally caused an accident." "There is only one place in our organization that can do such a thing," he added.

Jay Yoo (Kim Ji Eun) said, "My thoughts are different: Agnaldo Timóteo Lee Dong-chul died a year ago. If you tried to intervene in the election using Lee Dong-chul, why did you kill him? "He asked," Did you think that someone other than the Commerce Association would have intervened? "

"Is there someone who killed Ri Dong-cheol?" "Do Jin-sook (Jang Young-nam) is a car window," he said. "You know him well. The conductor, for his own performance, abducted our Father.

He also said, "I met the conductor yesterday. I heard you asked me to install a wiretapping program on my cell phone. Han Ji-hyuk, who heard this from the beginning, said, "If you turn around like this now, you may have to meet with the enemy next time you meet.

Lee In-hwan (Lee Kyung-young) met with Jay Yoo. Lee In-hwan asked Jay Yoo, "Have you ever thought about the future of our organization?" "I do not know how much data is accumulated on portals and SNS corporate servers a day." "What if our organizational power and the largest IT company in Korea combine information collection power?" He took him to a basement full of computers.

There was the word "Argos" on the monitor, and Jay Yoo asked, "Is it linked to this system planet?" Lee In-hwan said, "I have a quick eye. It is connected directly to the backdoor dedicated to the planet, "he said." It is a beta version now, but this allows you to see the data collected on the planet at a glance. "

When one Jessie J asked, "What are you doing here?" Lee In-hwan said, "Now I'm working on tracking back Mohammad Mosaddegh. Now do you understand why I brought you here? "

Back Mohammad Mosaddegh and Do Jin-sook met. "I can think of what it means now, but I wanted to say something. I wanted to explain what happened to Agnaldo Timóteo if you gave me a chance," said Back Mohammad Mosaddegh, "you tell me once. It's you, Baro, who made me do this who I am," he said.

At the same time, the NIS staff who were wiretapping their meeting prepared a sniper at the meeting place. One Jessie J, who noticed the sniper, texted Han Ji-hyuk, "Stop snipering, hurry," and when he found the sniper, he shot a car and made it possible for back Mohammad Mosaddegh and Do Jin-sook to notice. Back Mohammad Mosaddegh was able to avoid guns thanks to his men, and at the same time the bomb exploded, creating tension for the viewer.

After that, Han pointed at the back Mohammad Mosaddegh with a pistol and demanded a conversation. "My goal is one thing: to find and remove the enemy. It's never changed. It's just the surroundings. You'll understand. What that means. We're like each other."

"I think you want revenge, but you have to be clear before then, is it for your dead colleague or for yourself? There can be a different number of Grand prizes, "he said." I do not remember the past. Wait a minute. The past will come back and bite your neck. "

Jay Yoo said, "Is it Lee In-hwan who made Father like that? Did he make you like that a year ago? "I apologized for the boat that Mohammad Mosaddegh escaped from the Han River earlier in the day, and I could not tell while approaching."

Han Ji-hyuk asked, "What would you do if he was a real Father?" Han Jessie J said, "What if you can put Lee In-hwan on the brink with this?" "Is it our colleague? "I asked.

Han moved to Planet, where he encountered Lee In-hwan. Han Ji-hyuk said, "Was it you? A year ago, I planned the planning mission of Lee Dong-chul, and in the process I leaked a list of our colleagues who were active in China. When the plan failed, I killed Lee Dong-chul and tried to remove my colleagues and me who knew it. "

Lee In-hwan, who had been in a nervous battle with Han Ji-hyuk, took Jay Yoo as a hostage. Before coming here, Han Ji-hyuk planned with Kang, and he said, "Now my last video will arrive, and there is all the truth. If I fail to secure evidence for Lee In-hwan, please disclose it where everyone is. "

Meanwhile, the director and the executive gathered in one place, and they saw the last video sent by Han Ji-hyuk. However, Han Ji-hyuk in the video said, "It is Han Ji-hyuk Baro who killed your colleague."

Meanwhile, MBC Drama The Veil' is a story about the NIS's best field agent who disappeared a year ago returning to the organization to find an internal traitor who dropped himself into hell. It airs every Friday and Saturday at 9:50 p.m.

Photo MBC broadcast screen capture