The viewer is also embarrassed to see 'MBC Acting Grand prize', 'sweetness' and 'wear sleeve'

2021 MBC ActingGrand prize was a feast without Red End of Clothes Retail or The Veil.Of the total 17 trophies, clothes sleeve won 8 gold medals and The Veil won 5 gold medals.Except for the two works, MBC was not a hit, so it is expected, but it is not a small award ceremony for the terrestrial year-end awards ceremony.On the afternoon of the 30th, 2021 MBC ActingGrand prize awards ceremony was held at MBC public hall in Sangam-dong, Seoul.Thank you and I love you for being always there for me, he said. I did not forget the love of the model and actor who is openly devoted.Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young, who were nominated as winners with Namgoong Min, won the Grand Prize for Best Male and Female, Best Couple, and Lee Duk-hwa won the Achievement Award.Here, Red End of Clothes Retail added the Drama Award of the Year, the Artist Award, the Male Rookie Award, and the Womens Supporting Actor Award.The Veil won five awards, receiving the Womens Excellence Prize, the Womens Rookie of the Year Award, the Male Supporting Actor Award, and the Mens Excellence Award (Möbius).Lee Joon-ho said: The first time I won an award as an Actor was when I received an Excellence Prize for Kims Chief, which was too shaky to enjoy properly.I do not think this moment of receiving the Grand Prize today is a prize to be given, but I think it has been a happy time to be able to overcome myself because I have been working hard. Lee Se-young said, There was a sense of burden and responsibility in the work, whether my role in the work could be well communicated to viewers or could I act properly.I thank the viewers for their joy and sorrow. The two men who received the Best Couple Award also danced for TV viewer ratings 15% pledge My House performance origin.This year, MBC ActingGrand prizes were awarded 17 awards.Among them, only four were not Red End of Clothes and Retail and The Veil: Eom Hyun-kyung, Cha Seo-won (second husband), Kim Hwan-hee (Goals Got), and Lee Sang-yeop (Not Crazy), who won the best male award.Oh! Master, Love Scene Number #, Check the event, Be a rice remained irrelevant.
2021 MBC ActingGrand prize was a feast without Red End of Clothes Retail or The Veil.Of the total 17 trophies, clothes sleeve won 8 gold medals and The Veil won 5 gold medals.Except for the two works, MBC was not a hit, so it is expected, but it is not a small award ceremony for the terrestrial year-end awards ceremony.On the afternoon of the 30th, 2021 MBC ActingGrand prize awards ceremony was held at MBC public hall in Sangam-dong, Seoul.Thank you and I love you for being always there for me, he said. I did not forget the love of the model and actor who is openly devoted.Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young, who were nominated as winners with Namgoong Min, won the Grand Prize for Best Male and Female, Best Couple, and Lee Duk-hwa won the Achievement Award.Here, Red End of Clothes Retail added the Drama Award of the Year, the Artist Award, the Male Rookie Award, and the Womens Supporting Actor Award.The Veil won five awards, receiving the Womens Excellence Prize, the Womens Rookie of the Year Award, the Male Supporting Actor Award, and the Mens Excellence Award (Möbius).Lee Joon-ho said: The first time I won an award as an Actor was when I received an Excellence Prize for Kims Chief, which was too shaky to enjoy properly.I do not think this moment of receiving the Grand Prize today is a prize to be given, but I think it has been a happy time to be able to overcome myself because I have been working hard. Lee Se-young said, There was a sense of burden and responsibility in the work, whether my role in the work could be well communicated to viewers or could I act properly.I thank the viewers for their joy and sorrow. The two men who received the Best Couple Award also danced for TV viewer ratings 15% pledge My House performance origin.This year, MBC ActingGrand prizes were awarded 17 awards.Among them, only four were not Red End of Clothes and Retail and The Veil: Eom Hyun-kyung, Cha Seo-won (second husband), Kim Hwan-hee (Goals Got), and Lee Sang-yeop (Not Crazy), who won the best male award.Oh! Master, Love Scene Number #, Check the event, Be a rice remained irrelevant.

'2021 MBC Acting Grand prize' was a feast without 'Red End of Clothes Retail' or 'The Veil'. Of the total 17 trophies, 'clothes sleeve' won 8 gold medals and 'The Veil' won 5 gold medals. Except for the two works, MBC was not a hit, so it is expected, but it is not a small award ceremony for the terrestrial year-end awards ceremony.

On the afternoon of the 30th, '2021 MBC Acting Grand prize' awards ceremony was held at MBC public hall in Sangam-dong, Seoul.

"Thank you and I love you for being always there for me," he said. "I did not forget the love of the model and Actor who is openly devoted.

Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young, who were nominated as winners with Namgoong Min, won the Grand prize for Best Male and Female, Best Couple, and Lee Duk-hwa won the Achievement Award. Here, 'Red End of Clothes Retail' added the Drama Award of the Year, the Artist Award, the Male Rookie Award, and the Women's Supporting Actor Award. The Veil won five awards, receiving the Women's Excellence Prize, the Women's Rookie of the Year Award, the Male Supporting Actor Award, and the Men's Excellence Award (Möbius).

Lee Joon-ho said: "The first time I won an award as an Actor was when I received an Excellence Prize for 'Kim's Chief', which was too shaky to enjoy properly. I do not think this moment of receiving the Grand prize today is a prize to be given, but I think it has been a happy time to be able to overcome myself because I have been working hard. "

Lee Se-young said, "There was a sense of burden and responsibility in the work, whether my role in the work could be well communicated to viewers or could I act properly. I thank the viewers for their joy and sorrow. "

The two men who received the Best Couple Award also danced for TV viewer ratings 15% pledge 'My House' performance origin.

This year, MBC Acting Grand prizes were awarded 17 awards. Among them, only four were not 'Red End of Clothes and Retail' and 'The Veil': Eom Hyun-kyung, Cha Seo-won ('second husband'), Kim Hwan-hee ('Goals Got'), and Lee Sang-yeop ('Not Crazy'), who won the best male award.

'Oh! Master', 'Love Scene Number #', 'Check the event', 'Be a rice' remained irrelevant.