Namgoong Min, a perfect suit fit that she showed off with a solid Fijical

Actor Namgoong Min showed off his perfect Fijical and focused on netizens.On the afternoon of the 5th, Namgoong Min posted two photos with an article entitled Todays Heavenly through his personal instagram.In the open photo, Namgoong Min took a picture in a suit, especially his perfect suit fit and solid Fijical, which attracted the viewers admiration.The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as I love you, My brother is so handsome and I am so excited.iMBC  Photo Source Namgoong Min Instagram

Actor Namgoong Min showed off his perfect Fijical and focused on netizens.

On the afternoon of the 5th, Namgoong Min posted two photos with an article entitled "Today's Heavenly" through his personal instagram.

In the open photo, Namgoong Min took a picture in a suit, especially his perfect suit fit and solid Fijical, which attracted the viewers' admiration.

The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as "I love you", "My brother is so handsome" and "I am so excited".

iMBC Photo Source Namgoong Min Instagram