"Three Grand Canyon Slams?"..Kim Seong-joo Question Mistakes, Namgoong Min Sens Saved

Veteran MC Kim Seong-joo also made a mistake: mistaking Actor Namgoong Mins Grand Prize count.However, Namgoong Min responded with a sense of humor, and Kim Seong-joos progress was also revived and the flow of the awards ceremony continued smoothly.In the 2021 MBC ActingGrand prize, which was broadcast live on the 30th, there was a jade tee.MC Kim Seong-joo told Namgoong Min during an on-site interview with Actors in the middle of the awards ceremony, It is a powerful Grand prize after.If you award the Grand Prize this time, you can get the Grand Canyon Slam of the three broadcasts. Did you know? Namgoong Min replied with a smile, I was thinking that way in common sense, and Kim Seong-joo said, Are you remembering in your head?When I get MBC, I mention that I am the third Grand Canyon slam and replied, I am not planning. When Kim Seong-joo asked if he was greedy for Grand prize, he said, There are a lot of people who are big, he said. I do not know, but I will try it if you give it.Kim Seong-joos mistake was a question to Namgoong Min that asked MBC Grand Prize Awards Grand Canyon Slam.The Grand Canyon Slam of the three broadcasting companies refers to the case of receiving Grand prize in MBC, KBS, and SBS.In fact, however, Namgoong Min has no record of receiving a Grand Prize on KBS.Last year, he received a Grand Prize for Stove League on SBS, and he won the Best Awards for Kim in 2017 on KBS.Kim Seong-joos mistake is presumed to be due to the mistake of the production team.Actor Park Hae-jin, who appeared as a Grand Prize winner, asked a similar question to Namgoong Min.Park Hae-jin, the main character of MBC ActingGrand prize last year, said, It has been exactly one year since I received the Grand prize here.It was the first Grand prize I received, and I felt heavy all year after I received it. He said to Namgoong Min, I think it is really great for Namgoong Min, who received the award twice. When Park Hae-jin as well as Kim Seong-joo were shown to ask these questions, it is expected that the production team mistook Namgoong Min for receiving the Grand Prize twice in the past and did not deliver the wrong script to Kim Seong-joo and Park Hae-jin.Kim Seong-joo said after Namgoong Min was announced as the Grand Prize Winner of the Honours, Three Grand Canyon Slams, I can not miss that story.Is there a pioneering plan to pick up the work? It seems that the production team did not recognize the mistake until the awards ceremony was over.However, Namgoong Min did not publicly point out Kim Seong-joos question mistakes when he first received Grand Canyon slam questions, as well as when he gave Grand prize testimony.Namgoong Min calmly listened to Kim Seong-joos questions and said in line with the context, Special pioneering, such is an exaggerated expression.I do not see anything else, but I think I choose the first feeling when I read the script carefully. Namgoong Mins sense and consideration also saved veteran MC Kim Seong-joo and MBC ActingGrand prize mistakes.
Veteran MC Kim Seong-joo also made a mistake: mistaking Actor Namgoong Mins Grand Prize count.However, Namgoong Min responded with a sense of humor, and Kim Seong-joos progress was also revived and the flow of the awards ceremony continued smoothly.In the 2021 MBC ActingGrand prize, which was broadcast live on the 30th, there was a jade tee.MC Kim Seong-joo told Namgoong Min during an on-site interview with Actors in the middle of the awards ceremony, It is a powerful Grand prize after.If you award the Grand Prize this time, you can get the Grand Canyon Slam of the three broadcasts. Did you know? Namgoong Min replied with a smile, I was thinking that way in common sense, and Kim Seong-joo said, Are you remembering in your head?When I get MBC, I mention that I am the third Grand Canyon slam and replied, I am not planning. When Kim Seong-joo asked if he was greedy for Grand prize, he said, There are a lot of people who are big, he said. I do not know, but I will try it if you give it.Kim Seong-joos mistake was a question to Namgoong Min that asked MBC Grand Prize Awards Grand Canyon Slam.The Grand Canyon Slam of the three broadcasting companies refers to the case of receiving Grand prize in MBC, KBS, and SBS.In fact, however, Namgoong Min has no record of receiving a Grand Prize on KBS.Last year, he received a Grand Prize for Stove League on SBS, and he won the Best Awards for Kim in 2017 on KBS.Kim Seong-joos mistake is presumed to be due to the mistake of the production team.Actor Park Hae-jin, who appeared as a Grand Prize winner, asked a similar question to Namgoong Min.Park Hae-jin, the main character of MBC ActingGrand prize last year, said, It has been exactly one year since I received the Grand prize here.It was the first Grand prize I received, and I felt heavy all year after I received it. He said to Namgoong Min, I think it is really great for Namgoong Min, who received the award twice. When Park Hae-jin as well as Kim Seong-joo were shown to ask these questions, it is expected that the production team mistook Namgoong Min for receiving the Grand Prize twice in the past and did not deliver the wrong script to Kim Seong-joo and Park Hae-jin.Kim Seong-joo said after Namgoong Min was announced as the Grand Prize Winner of the Honours, Three Grand Canyon Slams, I can not miss that story.Is there a pioneering plan to pick up the work? It seems that the production team did not recognize the mistake until the awards ceremony was over.However, Namgoong Min did not publicly point out Kim Seong-joos question mistakes when he first received Grand Canyon slam questions, as well as when he gave Grand prize testimony.Namgoong Min calmly listened to Kim Seong-joos questions and said in line with the context, Special pioneering, such is an exaggerated expression.I do not see anything else, but I think I choose the first feeling when I read the script carefully. Namgoong Mins sense and consideration also saved veteran MC Kim Seong-joo and MBC ActingGrand prize mistakes.

Veteran MC Kim Seong-joo also made a mistake: mistaking Actor Namgoong Min's Grand prize count. However, Namgoong Min responded with a sense of humor, and Kim Seong-joo's progress was also revived and the flow of the Awards ceremony continued smoothly.

In the 2021 MBC Acting Grand prize, which was broadcast live on the 30th, there was a jade tee.

MC Kim Seong-joo told Namgoong Min during an on-site interview with Actors in the middle of the Awards ceremony, "It is a powerful Grand prize after. If you award the Grand prize this time, you can get the Grand Canyon Slam of the three broadcasts. Did you know? "

Namgoong Min replied with a smile, "I was thinking that way in common sense," and Kim Seong-joo said, "Are you remembering in your head? When I get MBC, I mention that I am the third Grand Canyon slam "and replied," I am not planning. " When Kim Seong-joo asked if he was greedy for Grand prize, he said, "There are a lot of people who are big," he said. "I do not know, but I will try it if you give it."

Kim Seong-joo's mistake was a question to Namgoong Min that asked MBC Grand prize Awards Grand Canyon Slam. The Grand Canyon Slam of the three broadcasting companies refers to the case of receiving Grand prize in MBC, KBS, and SBS.

In fact, however, Namgoong Min has no record of receiving a Grand prize on KBS. Last year, he received a Grand prize for 'Stove League' on SBS, and he won the Best Awards for 'Kim' in 2017 on KBS.

Kim Seong-joo's mistake is presumed to be due to the mistake of the production team.

Actor Park Hae-jin, who appeared as a Grand prize Winner, asked a similar question to Namgoong Min. Park Hae-jin, the main character of MBC Acting Grand prize last year, said, "It has been exactly one year since I received the Grand prize here. It was the first Grand prize I received, and I felt heavy all year after I received it. "He said to Namgoong Min," I think it is really great for Namgoong Min, who received the award twice. "

When Park Hae-jin as well as Kim Seong-joo were shown to ask these questions, it is expected that the production team mistook Namgoong Min for receiving the Grand prize twice in the past and did not deliver the wrong script to Kim Seong-joo and Park Hae-jin.

Kim Seong-joo said after Namgoong Min was announced as the Grand prize Winner of the Honours, "Three Grand Canyon Slams, I can not miss that story. Is there a pioneering plan to pick up the work? "It seems that the production team did not recognize the mistake until the Awards ceremony was over.

However, Namgoong Min did not publicly point out Kim Seong-joo's question mistakes when he first received Grand Canyon slam questions, as well as when he gave Grand prize testimony.

Namgoong Min calmly listened to Kim Seong-joo's questions and said in line with the context, "Special pioneering, such is an exaggerated expression. I do not see anything else, but I think I choose the first feeling when I read the script carefully. " Namgoong Min's sense and consideration also saved veteran MC Kim Seong-joo and MBC Acting Grand prize mistakes.