Ock Joo-hyun explains photo of Mystery dressing table "I've been out to 86kg, but..." (SNL Korea)

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun explained the picture of the dresser taken in the past.Coupang Play SNL Korea, which was released on October 16, was the seventh host and singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun appeared.On this day, Shin Dong-yup prepared a collection of fans comments for Ock Joo-hyun, who is active on the musical stage.One fan asked: I wonder the secret of mystery dresser photo.In the past, Ock Joo-hyun has collected topics by revealing photos taken on a small shelf in a space that looks like a retroom.Ock Joo-hyun said, It was DJing on a starry night and all the anklets were sponsored. You know, I should take a photo of the sponsorship.I thought about how to take it to get all the anklets. It was my answer to shoot like that. In fact, it is a little wider than the photo because of the optical illusion effect, and it did not break the next day, he said.Regarding the nickname Kim Ju-hyun that came out of holding three children at once or listening to actor Cho Seung-woo like a mannequin, I was originally strong.I knew that lifting a man was not something anyone could do. Then the 73kg Shin Dong-yup asked if he could lift himself, and Ock Joo-hyun said, Thats not really that difficult.I have been to 86kg, he said, admiring Shin Dong-yup.

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun explained the picture of the dresser taken in the past.

Coupang Play 'SNL Korea', which was released on October 16, was the seventh host and singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun appeared.

On this day, Shin Dong-yup prepared a collection of fans' comments for Ock Joo-hyun, who is active on the musical stage. One fan asked: 'I wonder the secret of Mystery dresser photo.' In the past, Ock Joo-hyun has collected topics by revealing photos taken on a small shelf in a space that looks like a retroom.

Ock Joo-hyun said, "It was DJing on a starry night and all the anklets were sponsored. You know, I should take a photo of the sponsorship. I thought about how to take it to get all the anklets. It was my answer to shoot like that. "

"In fact, it is a little wider than the photo because of the optical illusion effect, and it did not break the next day," he said.

Regarding the nickname "Kim Ju-hyun" that came out of holding three children at once or listening to actor Cho Seung-woo like a mannequin, "I was originally strong. I knew that lifting a man was not something anyone could do. "

Then the 73kg Shin Dong-yup asked if he could lift himself, and Ock Joo-hyun said, "That's not really that difficult. I have been to 86kg, "he said, admiring Shin Dong-yup.